iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A really hard day, NOT!!!!

Started by etat, February 22, 2004, 06:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Had a hard day working in this house, at least I had some really good help, here we're doing a little painting

got through there so decided this window trim just HAD to be painted too

here's the wife wanting to grab ryan away from me, FAT CHANCE!

just gotta finish that tile in the bathroom

even grabbed a little free time to show ryan how to fish

all that works done got us tired, good thing I had a rocking chair all ready

Today's the best day I remember in a LONG TIME.  I was working on the house and my son paid me a suprise visit, along with my GRANDSON!.  Of course there was a LOT more pictures taken, but these are my personal favorites.  GUESS WHY!!!!!!!!

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Fla._Deadheader

CK, is that a smile or a grin ;) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

pasbuild

Its been 10 years sense I was there but I remember it well.
Isn't being a grandpa great :)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

DanG

CK, I got dis to say about dat!  If you're trying to disguise the fact that you're proud of that grandboy, you're failing miserably. ;) :D :D

I gotta warn ya. If you let that kid be exposed to all them tools, paint fumes and fishin' poles at this young age, he's liable to be addicted. If he gets addicted to these things, he ain't gonna have time to do all the "normal" things that kids do, like, game-boys, an' rap music, an' drugs, an' stuff like that. If you ain't careful, he could even grow up likin' girls, instead of boys. ::)  Worse, yet, he could even end up lovin' an' respectin' his grandpa. ???

You go on an' do things the way you want to, but I just wanted to warn you of the possible consequences.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

EZ

When all the kids were living here, I had a 7:00 PM quiet time. They could talk and play quietly, until bed time. Now when the grand-kids are over, there's no such thing. My daughters try to keep them quiet around 7, but usually I'm the one thats making all the noise. ;D Grand-kids are the greatest.
EZ

Norm

Well Dang it I'm green with envy, bet they didn't even have to tell ya to smile for the camera. :)

RavioliKid

What happy pictures! You're a lucky guy!
RavioliKid

Corley5

All smiles 8) 8) 8)  Congratulations!!!!
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

shopteacher

CK looks like if the misses wants to get a little work out of you  she just has to drop the grand baby in your arms.  Well it fits you well.  Your looking a little like the cat at the bird cage with no bird to be seen.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

isawlogs

That grin your wearing is just like the one my dad had on some 20 years ago when my daughter was born....Grandkids make some prty good  shopforemans All that work and the little guy looking on and approving....  Lookz Dang good on you  ;) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Patty

Your pictures make me smile CK, thank yo for sharing them. :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Mark M

Next time you hold that baby try to smile a little CK. ;D

Percy

Heya Cktate
You lucky dawg. I cant hardly wait till I get me some of them. Then I can sport the same grin you got welded to yer face :D ;D :D ;D Congrats.
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

etat

I really don't remember feeling like that since Ryan's Dad was born.  

SO......even though through his wifes pregnancy he always said he wasn't worried, I knew better.  What he's been through he couldn't of helped but been.  What I'm trying to say is, DanG Betcha I'm proud, bunch, and bunch and bunch of reasons.  And letting everybody know, I"M STILL SMILING!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Stump Jumper

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :'( 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Duane_Moore

8) 8) 8)words can't say it...ya know.... Duh---Duane 8)  pict. can
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

itsme

:D 8) wow! this is a nice room!!! enjoyed the visit!!

Stephen_Wiley

Hey CK,

My first granchild also Ryan was born a little over a year ago.  He now is walking (running) through the house and trying to talk. Mostly sounds like the way 'Duane' ends of starts his name here on the forum.  Duh....Dugh.....uggh....dah.  :D  :D  :D  8)

Oh.......BTW,  rules at Grandpa's house: There are no rules !!!  .....gonna make the daugter pay for her obstinance. he...he..he..!

('No'  - will still be enforced, however)
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

Tom

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, itsme.  There is lots of stuff intertaining here if you look deeper into the old posts.  Kid's  make the world turn though, don't they. ;D :)

Thank You Sponsors!