iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

yazoo YR-76 question

Started by mdzachgo, March 27, 2012, 07:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdzachgo

I have a YR-76 with a Belt Drive Deck and 2 cylinder Wisconsin Engine.  I have the adjusting procedure for the Forward and Reverse Clutches, but I can't get Forward adjusted where the lever pops over center.  Changing the position of the Adjusting collar has no effect on compressing the foward clutch pack.  Perhaps something is broken in the Clutch Sleeve or the Clutch Dog Cam that engages Forward?  Have you ever heard of this before?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mark

zopi

Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Polly

:D 8) mark i think you have the forward clutch pack adj. to tight back off the pinwhell one notch at a time it is very sensative ,if you get where it will go in and still wants to jump back out the clutch handle at the bottom where it is bolted on has a fricton washer pad in it probly worn out ,put a couply warshers in it put bolt back in and tighten enough where you can move back and forth and then double nut the bolt tokeep nut from backing off be careful and dont drop the spring clip off the pinwheel in bottom of transmission housing it is fun to get out ,i dont think the two clutch dogs or the shif coller is worn out or broke , if they are let me know i can probly come up with what you need free ,rember move the penwheel only one notch at a time and i think you will get it right if not call me anytime at nite 606-883-3125 and i will help you i got a couply transaxle assy i have saved for parts and i will be glade to share with you let me know how you come out that mower will do anything a new o turn will do providing you can stay in the seat i currently have three of them

DanG

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of ol' Polly.  I knew if anything would drag him out of the bushes, this would be it! 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Polly

dan  sometime you are not busy come down the river ,we own a house in alva south side of river mebby we can go fishing next winter  :) :) 8)

DanG

Ronnie, are you talking about Alva, Fl, on the Caloosahatchie River?  Heck, I'm closer to Kentucky than that! :D  Having said that, I would travel to either place to fish with you if I can scrape up the time and gas money! 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Polly

:) :) 8) i personally got the time but the gas problem is another story ,the way uncle sam lets the oil co con people would be funny if it was not so sad  :( :( 8) 8)

Polly

8) 8)    mark i hope you got my message ,let me know ,you got 2 choices for parts buy a yr48 yr60 yr72 for parts  e-bay all 3 models use same transaxle assy and mower decks will interchang ,otherwise dont loose my ph no if i got what you need i will give it to you you pay shipping  have a good day ronnie ::) ::) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!