iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Skull ID

Started by Riggs, March 21, 2012, 11:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riggs

Couple of weeks ago while cutting a few logs i found this skull, along with a few leg bones. I figure it's a coyote kill, but I just can't figure out what it was. Any ideas?

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Texas Ranger

Not a skull, looks like part of a pelvis.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Riggs

You may be right, odd looking.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

doctorb

Any more pics.  I can't tell from the 2 you posted.  Does not look like a skull to me.  Could possibly be part of a scapula or pelvis.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Riggs

No other pics, I left it there. I think you guys are probably right the more I think about it. I'll have to look around some more next time I'm there.

Norwood ML 26

Thank You Sponsors!