iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blade ordering

Started by sst04, March 19, 2012, 10:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sst04

Hey guys,
For those that might remember I have a lt15 w 10 horse electric.
Thought I was going to have to sell it, was going through the big D and didn't know what was going to happen.

Well, I got it set back up and want to purchase new blades and send the dull off to be sharpned.
Plan on getting the 10 deg double hards, but which width. They list a 1 1/4 and 1 1/2.

Mostly pine cutting right now.

WDH

I use the 1 1/4" on my LT15.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

hunterbuild

Glad you got custody. Had a good lawyer?

Bibbyman

Can't advise you on the big "D" but I'd use 1-1/4" blades - .045 thick.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

I use the .042 x 1 1/4.  Never tried the .045 blades.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sst04

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on March 19, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
Who got the AXE?

Lol, no one really.  I got what I felt was the best I could get with a mommy biased court.

Things get really ugly when family gets involved, but I kept my cool throughout this past 7 months. Makes it hard when even people who know you don't speak to you because of lies they were told.

Let's just say that having a good lawyer was some of it. But most of it was because of me, I didn't move out, and I kept taking care of the kids while she was out "living the life". I don't think I slept for months, all I did was read and do everything I could for the kids. Determination is the best weapon against a stay at home mom.

I only moved out when the judge asked me too.

Bottom line is shared custody of the kids, 50/50. Not completely final yet but close. there is much more to it but this is a sawmill forum :-) lol

Looks like 1 1/4 it will be

sst04

Quote from: hunterbuild on March 19, 2012, 10:45:14 PM
Glad you got custody. Had a good lawyer?

Dang it took me a few minutes to get that, but yeah I got custody of the mill lol

Thank You Sponsors!