iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

lt28 back at it

Started by timberjackrob, March 17, 2012, 01:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjackrob

aint been on in a while finally got around to sawing again we sawed about 3500ft of yellow pop. for a machinery shed project mostly 2x6s 12,16,18,and 20ft mill worked flawless i really enjoy sawing with it had it about three years now and no problems.it has power feed and log deck pkg only mod ive done is eletric winch on log turner.
208 timberjack, woodmizer lt28,case 455 trackloader with gearmatic winch,massey 4710, ford f250s ford f700

Magicman

Nothing like getting the old sawdust flowing in your veins again.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on March 17, 2012, 08:56:28 AM
Nothing like getting the old sawdust flowing in your veins again.   smiley_thumbsup

I see Magicman is back home. Welcome to the Forum. We missed you. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Thanks, I'm getting a few pictures together.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!