iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In Stead Of Cutting

Started by Autocar, March 16, 2012, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Iam planting trees 15,000 to be exact, we got about half of the 35 acres done. Planting cypress,walnut, white oak, swamp white, bur oak, sycamore, hackberry, red maple. We got the tractor stuck pulling the planter then I got my F350 stuck to the fram on a side hill leaching water out. Thought I was going to get the skidder loaded and hauled down there to get us out but after working back and forth with the tractor we got it out then pulled my truck out. It turned into a dandy day about 75 degrees with sun, it's great to give some back after all the years Ive cut them. 
Bill

lumberjack48

All in all it sounds like a fun day to me.
Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

mills

A beautiful spring day... making a positive impact to the industry you've worked your whole life in.
Lumberjack's right. Sounds like you had fun.

The good Lord doesn't want us to have things too easy when we're trying to do good.

Autocar

We finished late this afternoon , I can't beleave this weather I have a sun burn like I was on the water all day. I sure hope the weather this coming summer will be good growing temperatures for them now.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!