iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sasquatch

Started by bandmiller2, March 14, 2012, 10:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

Whats the forestry forum ruleing on squatch are they real or like the tooth ferry.We've got alot of woodesmen,loggers and hunters, anyone ever see one,fess up no ridicule.Bigfoot is smart enough not to live in Ma.  Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I saw a SQUATCH in the garden. Have not seen it since last year though. We will keep an eye out for it this year. Saw a BIG one last year. SCARY!  :D

They're REAL....sorta a yellow tint.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red oaks lumber

david
that was your shadow you saw :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Okrafarmer

I haven't seen one-- yeti.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

WDH

I saw one here on the Forum a few years back.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Okrafarmer

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Texas Ranger

Last time I saw this guy he was tilting at a windmill.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Left Coast Chris

The Pacific Northwest has some pretty serious Sasquatch hunters.  The best show I saw on it so far was a group of large primate scientists that did a pretty thourough job of researching probabilities of one or more being in the forests.   They concluded that any primate that has such a large brain must consume too many calories to survive in regards to  available food sources in old growth conifer forests.   

Last year my wife put on a few pounds and has a bit of excess hair so in conversation I drew a resembulance to a female Sasquatch in jest but it was not as hillarious as I anticipated.... :)    That is as close as I have been to one....
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

sawdust

likely as close to blunt trauma too!
Davdi
comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable.

tractormanNwv

Sure thought I seen one a couple years ago while cutting firewood, but it turned out to be some kinfolk....

Jim

redbeard

its against the law to shoot at or kill one in Wa. state. Thats all iam allowed to say on the subject.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

SwampDonkey

When I was a kid back in the 70's there was a movie made. It was pretty awesome for a young kid to watch. But I have a copy of it on DVD now that I've seen much of the world. What a corny B movie. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

bandmiller2

David,no I'am not talking about butternut squatch.So much for scientific studies on the FF. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Mooseherder

Surely they must be real.  For what other reason would this sign be posted. ;)

ely

i have not seen any here also. doubtful if any of those shows on tv come up with one either.

bugdust

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on March 14, 2012, 10:19:18 PM
I saw a SQUATCH in the garden. Have not seen it since last year though. We will keep an eye out for it this year. Saw a BIG one last year. SCARY!  :D

They're REAL....sorta a yellow tint.

/quote]

I had a couple in my garden too ..... I ate the suckers.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Kansas

My question is, what do you do if you actually see one? Say Hi? Run? Go up and introduce yourself? Hand him a cold beer?

sandhills

Can't see how you could go wrong handing it a cold beer  ;).  I don't think after all this time someone wouldn't have at least found the remains of one if they do exist, on the other hand I've watched a few of those shows on tv, tell me what kind of critter wouldn't run away from those goofs out there fumbling around and making all that racket in the dark.

okmulch

My eight year old loves the show Finding Bigfoot. We watch it together. He loves saying "they always fail". I get amusement out of it also. I like how they say things about Bigfoot like they have proof and have seen Bigfoot do the things they talk about.  The other day just as church was letting out my three year old said it looked squatchy in there, luckily only me and my wife heard him. We just laughed.  :D
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Coon

:D  Come to Sasquatchewan  we have lots of em here.   :D  We grow em big and extra hairy for our long cold winters.   :D   One was sited near here the other day hitch-hiking on a back country road but wasn't given a ride because he was to smelly.   :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

submarinesailor

Quote from: Coon on March 15, 2012, 07:35:24 PM
:D  Come to Sasquatchewan  we have lots of em here.   :D  We grow em big and extra hairy for our long cold winters.   :D   One was sited near here the other day hitch-hiking on a back country road but wasn't given a ride because She was to smelly.   :D

Must have been my long lost sister. ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :o :o :o :o :o ::)

Bruce

SwampDonkey

I don't trust anyone that wouldn't give Sus a ride. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Coon

They said she looked like a shady character out of a Dr. Seus book or something.   :D

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

submarinesailor

Quote from: Coon on March 15, 2012, 08:10:03 PM
They said she looked like a shady character out of a Dr. Seus book or something.   :D

It was my sister. :D :D :D :D :D  Hey Bill, do you want to meet my sister? ;D ;D ;D

Thank You Sponsors!