iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Problem registering for Auction

Started by tree-farmer, March 03, 2012, 08:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tree-farmer

May not be correct place for this, but has anyone else had problems registering for auction? Signed up (3) times over 2 week time span but have not recieved e-mail to complete process. Going to miss out on bidding on the 1 7/8 auger, my rusty tool collection is running low, this is not good.  ::)
Any suggestions?
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Norm

Most likely your email provider is labeling the confirmation email as spam. Who are you using?

thecfarm

Ten hours to go on the Auger. I think it will get straightened out by than. If you really want it,send me a bid by PM. I'm registered,I'll put the bid in for you.
Probaly what Norm said. It should only take a minute for the email to come in.Or that's how mine worked.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tree-farmer

Checked spam filter and other areas on e-mail. Maybe it will come in later or one of the administrator will check on it. I will check on it later today. Rain here so its a good indoor day to watch such things.

LeeB

Add me to the list. I registered last night and no confirmation or password for me either.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Jeff

You should have contacted me directly. I'm just now seeing this.  The emails are send immediately. If they are not received it means your email provider is considering them spam and throwing them out. sometimes if this happens you can add the forum email addresses to your contact list and you will possibly then get the mail.   trees@forestryforum.com, noreply@forestryforum.com  You can then use the password retrieval link on the auction to test and see if you now get the emails or if then go in spam, It sends instantly.

If your mail provider still does not deliver your email, you can always contact me to get a password for the auction to bid,  you just won't get emails to say you are outbid, and you won't get an email at the end if you win, that says you won.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tree-farmer

Added addresses to e-mail address list and re-registered. Hopefully that fixes it, thanks for responding, I was not sure how to contact you directly. ;)

Jeff

There is no need to re-register.  Use the get password function on a registration your already made.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!