iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for information on buyers of aspen pulpwood in Central Wisconsin.

Started by sfletch, March 02, 2012, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfletch

We are a small private land owner with some stands of aspen that are mature and need to be harvested. The source  we usually sell to is not buying this year. Would greatly appreciate any information on where we can find information on buyers of aspen pulpwood or bolts in Central Wisconsin.

Thanks,
Make the most of today, as yesterday is gone and tomorrow my not come.

MJD

Here is a few that I see -Marth  fiber in motion   715-842-9200 (mike) /  Tritz Forest Products -715-325-3513 / Wetterau Wood Products -715-623-7907 hope it helps.

Shimano

rocksnstumps

A family member has sold some bolts to Tritz in the past. A little more info from the scale ticket: 9930 Hwy 13 South, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone as above (715) 325-3513, Fax (715) 325-7145

Several years ago I sold some pulp to Domtar/Rothschild Paper, Rothschild, WI (close to Wausau). Not sure about their need now, they did have a big stockpile when I when by there about 6 weeks ago.

Marth Fiber in Motion is still advertising on buying aspen in a local woodland owners publication just got last week. From above, Mike is ext 250. Listed from 8' to 20' and 24" dia down to 4" for pulpwood. Not sure if that means they pay bolt prices or everything is pulp to them.

Recent MFL stumpage tables list aspen cord products between $18-24/cord depending on where you are in central WI. This is just a general average of course. Your dollars may vary....

Thank You Sponsors!