iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stuff like this makes my blood boil....

Started by Misfit, March 01, 2012, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misfit

I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Jeff

I agree. People that are cruel to animals have a serious, serious defect.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

blaze83

this is angering to me too, at least it wasn't the dude's 5 month old baby. it is sad a person has that much hate in them, i hope and pray the man gets some help before he injures more animals or people.  :( >:(
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

Norm

Maybe Bubba will be a cat lover too, wouldn't that be poetic justice.

Magicman

He did not get what he deserved, but chances are that with that much hate and disregard for life, he will some day get what he deserves.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

T Welsh

Quote from: Magicman on March 01, 2012, 05:51:10 PM
He did not get what he deserved, but chances are that with that much hate and disregard for life, he will some day get what he deserves.
I agree with Magic,some where down the road of life he will get what he deserves.Tim

sandhills

It's coming, I have faith in that.  Out of honest curiosity, how many people here believe that counseling will help people like that?  Personally I really don't know if it can?

Rooster

He has a hole in his heart,
       only the Good Lord can fill.

Pray for him.
"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

Taylortractornut

I hope he gets passed around like a peace pipe.        We had a case here last year where a toddler was found that had a fractured skull and  scald marks and  his feet were burnt by cigarrettes.   His mother and step dad were doing it.   I went to school with the mother.      They posted in the paper that he was being transported to another jail for protection as the other inmates punished him for violating their  smoking rules and losing their rights for smokes.     I had a friend in there the same night for public drunk.     He said  that the inmates held him down and   used cigarettes on his feet to see how it felt.
They said he fell alot to lol. 

About animals my neighbors  step son had killed one of my WHite German heperds with his car.     e lied about where she was hit at.     We kinda suspected it was onpurpose.       A year Later  I was plowing  the market gardens and  came in for supper.      The I had been keeping my dogs in the  pen as the neighbors dogs stayed up here  barking and raising cain.    Theyir  pyrenese and   mutt kept  digging at the bottom of the pen and had dug ours out  3 time that evening.      I was eating supper and heard a shot    I ran out the door to see Bella running up the road with blood on her face.     I  hopped in the truck and saw her.   She ran to amy and    i rode down to the neighbors.     The kid hid his rifle and I got down there.   

He was out in the yard and his parent were at a funeral home with his great grandma.    He was smart at first then really   held the gun on him till the came to me. He never got in club or arm range though.      I did tell him if i had to put her to leep or she died he  would be dying to.      About the time I was about ot whip him  I could hear AMy screaming that she was bleeding to death.  THe boy had shot her through the nose.     I got in the truck and ran up the hill throught the dog in the truck and AMy got in and we went tothe vets office.   We called  him at the funeral home and he and the boys step dad came to help.   THey saved the dog but she had a 1/4 inch entry wound in her nose  and the exit wound a golf ball would fit into it.      On the trip to town I had to pinch and artery that was hanging out.   

They saved her but shes not quite right.     The boys entire family  came to apologize but him.   for weeks they  paid for her care and  brought her things.     He never came and his other grand parents got him a new toyota titan after his step dad took his car from him.        I had another neighbor want me to sue them but I dont believe in that.     When he got the truck every time he left he would burn out  and it would come back  with a new ding or scratch.      I told my wife and neighbor that he would get his in stead of suing.        That summer he was runnin g down a rarely used road and lost control of his truck.   He was thrown out and was paralyzed from  the chest down.     He also laid there all night.      I feel sorry for him but  I think he was truely a bad person.   

My overload permit starts after sunset

Thank You Sponsors!