Been Thinking Of You All

Started by Coon, February 29, 2012, 03:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

thecfarm

She'll remember this one for sure. too bad she is having some troubles,but glad both are doing fine.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bandmill Bandit

Brad just txt me and said sounds like the Docs have decided to induce Meg's later this afternoon.

Meg's just sent message telling me to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts. She is ready for this baby to be born and says the doc took the test to determine if baby is ready too. When the result came back the doc said time to get that baby out or it not gona be a baby when its born 4 more weeks from now.

Estimated baby weight is around the 8.5 lb mark as of Friday. They are walking the "induction" walk now at the University Hospital Maternity Center in Saskatoon.

I will post here as soon as I have news and Brad  said hed take a pic as soon as baby is born adn sent to me to post here as well.

THe docs a very happy with all results and say that there should not be any problems. Keep them in your prayers in these last hours of bringing their first baby into this world.

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

jamesamd

I just read all 11 pages and My prayers are with with all 3 of Our Friends,Gods speed!
Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Bandmill Bandit

Brad just sent me a text to tel me that Meg's is in labor. Contractions just came on an hour or so ago and started  O-Natural. 

Brad is dancin like a cat on a hot tin roof.   
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

thecfarm

I bet Megan ain't dancing too much.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bandmill Bandit

Kaitlyn Savanah Rae was born at 11:04 PM September the 10, 2012 weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5 oz and was 23 .25 inches long. Pic will be posted as soon as I have permission to do that from Brad and Megan. Mom and Katy are doing just great and from Megan's mom it sound like Brad thinks he is a Bantam Rooster. 

beenthere

Congratulations to the new family. 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

That's a big 'em.  ;D  Great people are born in September.  :D

martyinmi

Atta boy Brad!!! Congratulations from St. Johns Mi.
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Magicman

Awesome.  Congratulations to the new family.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Congratulations guys!  Thanks for the news BB.

Coon

thanks everyone.  She is definitely a bundle of joy. So glad the wait is over now.  we will put some pics on or send them to bandmill bandit to put on as soon as possible.  Our service provider is having issues with their system due to a wind storm we have been having.  we are still at the hospital and I am sending this via my cell phone.  We are doing great and all in good health.  cheers to all.
Brad, Megan and, Kaitlyn Malischewski
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

isawlogs

WooHoo!!!   Congratulations,  there sure are awsome people born in the month of Septembre  ;D 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

Congrats to you and Megan, Coon!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

I still need to see them pictures or it didn't happen. ;D

:D :D Congrats until then.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Leigh Family Farm

Quote from: Bandmill Bandit on September 11, 2012, 06:49:54 PM
Kaitlyn Savanah Rae was born at 11:04 PM September the 10, 2012 weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5 oz and was 23 .25 inches long.

Yes! Another little gal to share my birthday with! Happy Birthday to Kaitlyn and me! Virgos are the best, except for the genetic OCD, perfectionism, daydreaming, and...well we still are awesome! 
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

DoubleD

Great news congratulation Brad and Megan  8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

Magicman

It has been a long time.  How about an update Brad or Bandmill Bandit.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!