iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

bobcat firewood attachment

Started by doctorb, February 24, 2012, 05:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WH_Conley

Bill

doctorb

OK

With those hints, I smell a rat in this video, or on the Forum! :D :D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

redlaker1

I am guessing they are trying to politely say that the video has been posted 74 times in the last year?

Jeff

Jeff

Just off hand, I'm thinking its been awhile since we saw some of these other favorites:
The dam Beaver letter
The V-8 Chainsaw
The Moose Logger
Magic Man's Umbrella. ;)

beenthere

Doc, we know it was with best intentions to let us know.

And that outfit should chew through your log pile in short order.  I think they are pretty neat, while others are not so impressed. :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

doctorb

I appreciate my fellow FF'ers letting me down easy.  What is worse is that I searched on the Forum first under "bobcat firewood video" and got nothing.  So I thought it was something new.

Conclusions:
1.  Even though you think you've read everything on a given topic on the Forum, you haven't.
2.  Search harder before posting a web item.  You're probably not the first to see it!
3.  Take your punishment with a smile and move on. :D

Thanks fellas, I think!

thecfarm

I thought the V8 chainsaw was just posted?
What about the 7 or 10 lynx-bobcat  picture?
Just like telling the same story. Someone has not heard it yet.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Holmes

Quote from: doctorb on February 25, 2012, 07:29:32 AM
I appreciate my fellow FF'ers letting me down easy.  What is worse is that I searched on the Forum first under "bobcat firewood video" and got nothing.  So I thought it was something new.

Conclusions:
1.  Even though you think you've read everything on a given topic on the Forum, you haven't.
2.  Search harder before posting a web item.  You're probably not the first to see it!
3.  Take your punishment with a smile and move on. :D

Thanks fellas, I think!

Is someone spending to much time in the restricted topics threads?   ;)  ;D    ;)
Think like a farmer.

doctorb

Holmes-

Your comment was taken in the manner in which you intended, but I thought I would be a little self critical and check on the number of posts I had made on the Restricted section versus elsewhere in the Forum.  I reviewed my last 200 posts, which date back until about Christmas time, and here's what I found.....

17 of my last 200 posts have been in the restricted topics area.  Probably higher than it should be, but probably not as high as others.  I think, like many people, after the election, things may even get less active there.

So, you see, my stoopid repost of that video has brought me better self-awareness, grasshopper! And recognizing a problem is the start of a cure.  :D :)

Al_Smith

As far as the V8 chainsaw ole Rotax must have had a hundred vids taken of it .GAS (Gary ) had use of one I think with a V6 but I never saw a vid taken of it .

That skid loader mini processer was very costly .

kderby

First time I had seen it.  Thanks Doc B.  Nuff said bout that.

I never have ventured over to the restricted topics area.  Don't expect to either.  Y'all have fun over there. 

KDerby

DeerMeadowFarm

I hadn't seen it either but I'm a newbie here. I thought it was pretty cool; thanks for sharing Doc!

Thank You Sponsors!