iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Found some saw parts...

Started by VT_Forestry, February 20, 2012, 09:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VT_Forestry

I was at my folk's house this weekend...many years ago, dad had bought a bar/chain and sprocket for his old remington, but never put them on.  So he asked me if I knew of anyone that could use them, and immediately thought of the FF.  Surely someone here could use these.  I have an Oregon rim drive sprocket, P/N 30666X Type B, an Oregon Pro-Lite bar P/N 200GLHD196, and a brand new Oregon chain.  Not really sure what they can be fit onto, but if you or someone you know could make use of them, let me know.  To the admins, if this should be in the "For Sale" section, please move as appropriate...if someone is interested in them, I will donate all money from the sale to the FF. 
Forester - Newport News Waterworks

Clam77

The bar is 20" - 3/8" x .050 and the sprocket is a 3/8" x 7 as per Bailey's.  I would assume the chain matches. 
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

VT_Forestry

Quote from: Clam77 on February 20, 2012, 10:33:49 PM
The bar is 20" - 3/8" x .050 and the sprocket is a 3/8" x 7 as per Bailey's.  I would assume the chain matches.

You are correct sir.

Cut4fun

AdkStihl

Quote from: VT_Forestry on February 20, 2012, 09:46:47 PM
I was at my folk's house this weekend...many years ago, dad had bought a bar/chain and sprocket for his old remington, but never put them on.  So he asked me if I knew of anyone that could use them, and immediately thought of the FF.  Surely someone here could use these.  I have an Oregon rim drive sprocket, P/N 30666X Type B, an Oregon Pro-Lite bar P/N 200GLHD196, and a brand new Oregon chain.  Not really sure what they can be fit onto, but if you or someone you know could make use of them, let me know.  To the admins, if this should be in the "For Sale" section, please move as appropriate...if someone is interested in them, I will donate all money from the sale to the FF.

What is your asking price  ???
J.Miller Photography

VT_Forestry

Didn't really have a number in mind, just remember that it's all going back to the FF  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!