iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sent Items Folder

Started by Ga Mtn Man, February 19, 2012, 10:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

How do I access my Sent Items folder in the personal messaging section?

Thanks!
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

doctorb

Start with the command "My Messages" in the line of commands that starts with "Home" on the left had margin.  Then, when your message screen appears, again on the left margin, hit "Messages" from the line that has "Messages  Action  Preferences".  A drop down window appears with last of three choices being "Sent Messages".  Once you do it, it's simple.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Ga Mtn Man

I swear that wasn't there before.  Thanks!
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

tyb525

Must have been pretty stressful not being able to access your sent folder, to put this in the health and safety board ;) ;D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: tyb525 on February 19, 2012, 12:41:50 PM
Must have been pretty stressful not being able to access your sent folder, to put this in the health and safety board ;) ;D

:D :D :D :D

When you get to be my age remembering who you sent a message to and, more importantly, what you said can be challenging.   You just wait.  ;)

Shotgun

I think what Ty was questioning is, what does "sent messages" have to do with "Health & Safety?" He did it diplomatically, and maybe it was a little too subtle. Glad that you quickly got your answer about your "sent messages" though.

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Ga Mtn Man

Dangit, I meant to post that in the "Behind the Forums" section.  Like I said, when you get to be my age...   :-[ :-[ :-[

Thanks to doctorb for finding it anyway.

Shotgun

You're just a kid, Ga_Mtn.  Wait until you get to be MY age.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: tyb525 on February 19, 2012, 12:41:50 PM

How I read it:  ...sent folder, need to put this...

Funny how the mind works.   :-\

Thank You Sponsors!