iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Answered prayers

Started by Greg Brown, February 17, 2012, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Brown

Hello yall,

I wanted to update everyone who had prayed for my Mom's heart surgery.  She came through very well. The doctors did not have to repair as much as was originally thought.

Needless to say I have not even had a moment to do any sawing, although I saw many trees while driving back and forth to the hospital  I would liked to have put on my mill.

Again, Thanks everyone, Greg
Norwood MX34 Pro,  Massey- Ferguson 175

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chuck White

That's real good news Greg!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Norm

Cool!

Nothing like some great news on a Saturday morning.

thecfarm

There will be plenty of time to saw. Glad of the news.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bugdust

Doesn't it make you feel great when your FF friends are praying for your concerns, and to top it off they're answered. Great news!
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Magicman

Thanks for the update and yes, prayers are answered.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

glenn molenaar

Wonderful news, God is great. Forestry Forum Friends are true friends.

Silver_Eagle

Awesome new's! Praise God.

Thank You Sponsors!