iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Menominee Saw

Started by Jeff, February 13, 2004, 08:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey everybody, please welcome Menominee Saw and Supply Company inc to the family of Forestry Forum sponsors. Menominee saw is based out of, of course, Menimonee Michigan and has been doing right by sawyers and sawmills for MORE THEN 100 YEARS! Wow!

Member mensawben is the head dude and a very nice guy. I am looking forward to gettin up there and getting me a tour, and collecting some great photos of making and repairing all kinds of sawblades. Another thing, Ben handles those Monkey blades too and can ship to our friends in Canada, or anywhere else for that matter.

Be sure to check out thier website and then give them a call on thier toll free line and give them some business!  

www.menomineesaw.com/
900 16th Street Menominee, MI 49858
Tel: 906-863-2609
FAX 906-863-1147
Toll Free 1-800-582-0470
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

redpowerd

:)if theres a place to advertise forestry products, this is it :)
im hittin the link right now......
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

OneWithWood

Thanks for the sponsorship Menominee Saw  8) 8)

That sidebar is starting to look way cool!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Corley5

8) 8) 8).  I bought my Andrus saw filer, my last box of teeth and a new tooth wrench from them a while back and was very pleased with the service and fast shipping.  Good to have you on board.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Bro. Noble

Welcome Menominee Saw,

I've been buying resaw blades there since we bought the resaw.  Have been well pleased.

My grandad bought special sawblades from Menominee Saw  for the Barker Rim Saw that he manufactured.  That was in the late forties to early sixties.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

chet

Dem boys also handle lenox blades. Bought a bunch of blades from dem boys after talking with dem at the Lake States Logging Congress.  :)  Great to see their name on here.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Swede

Is it where to buy plates for my bandguides? And perhaps tension gauge for Amerika-Sågen.  :)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

shopteacher

Your logo really helps to brighten up the border .  Welcome aboard and will talk wth you next time supplies are needed.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Stump Jumper

Welcome Menominee Saw!!

8) My wife bought me a 5' peavy from them this past christmas.  8)  The picture is a mess but the peavey looks nice. :D :D

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

shopteacher

Is that the peewee next to you on the couch? She's a real cutie.  Looks like your ready to harpoon something with that peavey Stumper Jumper.

Stump Jumper

Shopteacher

That is my daughter Monica she is the youngest she is 8 years old.  Here is a picture of both of the peewees together.  Our son Jonny is 10 years old.

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Stump Jumper

Turn monitor sideways to view picture. :D :D :D

Don't know how to fix.
Jeff
May God Bless.

shopteacher

Great looking kids stump jumper. Glad my wife bought me this flat screen LED monitor for christmas. Makes viewing those horizontal views a lot easier.  OK, where's Mrs. Stump Jumper hiding?

Tom

Maybe it'll be easier to look at now. :)

BW_Williams

Welcome Menominee Saw, looks like a quality outfit.  On a side note,  I gather Menomiee is the English spelling of a Native American word, and 1000 mile away we have my home town of Wenatchee, which means two rivers(Columbia and Wenatchee), I live on Peshastin Cr, which means blue water.  I would be interested to know the translation of Menominee.  BWW  PS and cute kids Stumpjumper!
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Jeff

If I recall my Michigan History, it means wild rice eaters or wild rice people. The mouth of the Menominee river, where the city of Menominee now stands used to be a huge marsh filled with wild rice.

Jeff

BW_Williams

Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Patty

Cute kids, enjoy them while they are young!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!