iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bluecreeper Testimonial

Started by Magicman, February 13, 2012, 11:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK so I was skeptical.  I got a little "injector" bottle at the Pig Roast and it seemed to do the job, so I ordered a larger 16 oz. bottle.  It is a bit pricey especially with shipping being what it is, but I had seen it work and I wanted some in my shop, some at the farm, and some on my work truck.

I have used it replacing various items plus a tractor exhaust.  It is amazing.  This morning replacing a battery in the RV it allowed me to remove nuts that should have wrung off.  I have used penetrants that did not also lubricate and would cause the threads to actually seize.

Anyway, I have now used it enough that it is my "go-to" item.  I do not know what I will do with those partial containers of the "other stuff"??

Bluecreeper
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

CHARLIE

Magicman, I'm a believer too.  I had bought several bottles of the Rust Reaper several years back.  I share mine with my friends and neighbors, gave a bottle to my son and sent a bottle to a good friend in Scotland. My friend in Scotland is restoring an old '60s vintage Brown tractor and I'm sure the Rust Reaper is being used a lot.  I should ask him.  By the by (that's the way they say, "by the way" in the U.K.) The old Rust Reaper and Blue Creeper is the same great stuff just under a newer name and label. 8)   
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

reride82

Count me in as a believer as well  ;) I've used mine from the christmas contest on things from the exhaust manifolds on my pickup to the rusted bolts on a Belsaw carriage rebuild  ;D And it has worked awesome so far  8)
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

doctorb

Ditto.  Believer #4!

I too used it to replace a battery that had been socked in forever.  Worked great.  I'll admit, if I hadn't won it in the Christmas contest, I probably wouldn't have purchased it.  Now that I've used it, I'll always have a little of it around.  Nice product.  No, they didn't call and ask me to say anything.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Magicman

Nor did anyone call me.  That RV battery had not been replaced since May, 2002, so I can assure you that there were some challenges.  Keeping quiet about an awesome product just did not seem right.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Thanks for the feedback.

We are starting to set up some dealers so hopefully shipping costs won't be a problem any more.

If you have to buy on line then the Value Pack really is a good deal, not only product cost but shipping cost as well. We tried to pack the box and still not go over FedEx or UPS minimum rates.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Papa1stuff

I need to chime in here also.
I ordered the value pack quite a while ago .it seemed to disapear in shipping ,I emailed Blue Creeper and they sent out another package in the mail right away,Well you guessed it the lost package turned up,but instead of them having me return it,they told me to keep that one too.
I did and have given some to my Son and
Son-in-law .
A big thank you to a great company!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Magicman

It got another workout this morning.  I had to replace the flapper mechanism in both of our commodes because satisfactory replacement parts are no longer available.  There were screws that had not been touched since they were installed in 1965.   :o

I had sprayed everything earlier with Bluecreeper, and to my joy, I did not have the first seized or wrung off nut.  I am now flushing properly and the Bluecreeper is on the shelf waiting for the next challenge.   smiley_thumbsup

Armand Tatro

How do I get Bluecreeper?   Armand

thecfarm

Armand Tatro,welcome to the forum.
Click onto to LOGRITE sponsor on the left hand side of screen,than click onto LINKS,this should show Blue Creeper as the first link.
Do you have a sawmill? Cut wood some?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Armand Tatro.   :)  How about an intro about yourself and your sawing/forestry interest  ???

Check out this link to Bluecreeper:  http://www.bluecreeper.com/

Rooster

Hey BlueCreeper Fans,

I received a small bottle of BC from Brad_bb so that I could oil my Millers falls boring machine. (See Timberframing and log section of the Forum)  I have used it on everything. Door hinges, tablesaw mitre gauge slot, and most recently freeing up a rusted and seized adjustable machinist square. I borrowed the bottle to a friend of mine and he liked it so much he bought me a new bottle. So, I have yet to purchase my own supply, but if things continue as they have, I might not have to. ;)
The application that impressed me the most involved square nuts on carrige bolts that were used to build custom calf-pen gates from a barn that was built in 1917.  These were rusted so bad that it was hard to see were the nut stopped and the bolt began. Add to that a couple of years of dairy barn whitewash, and calf saliva, and we have a challenge on our hands!!

Nope!  Checkout the before and after shots. 

After I lossened the nut a half turn with a wrench, I was able to turn it the rest of the way with my fingers.  Awesome!

Gets things movin'!!

Rooster
"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

Rooster

Hey Bluecreeper Fans,

Now I know that not everyone is a member of, or even a fan of facebook...but,

Tammy at Logrite (FF Sponsor) has started a facebook page for the Bluecreeper product.
www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

So, I am asking those who do the facebook thing to "like" her page, and "share" it on your own "wall"....and those of us that have used it, and know what it can do to save time, money, equipment costs, and frustration, I encourage you all to post a picture or a testimonial on the Bluecreeper facebook page, and help out one of our proud sponsors!!

Let's "Get Stuff Moving"!!

Thanks,

Rooster

P.S.  That means you, MM!!  haha
"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

Rooster

Bogue Chitto

Rooster

So, I like to go to auctions and pickup old and used tools for cheap...it's a sickness, I know...and as I was going through some of the boxes of "junk" in my shop, I found a rusted 3/8" socket wrench.  The ratchet part was completely stuck, and the locking ball on the square drive wouldn't decompress.  I couldn't even force a socket onto the drive.

I put about 6 drops of Bluecreeper on the drive locking ball and into the ratchet. 20 seconds later, the ball decompressed, the ratchet worked smoothly, and I now have a spare socket wrench.

Rooster 
Mike Rowe

Rooster

Burlkraft

I was by Westyswoods the other day and dropped a couple of sample bottles of Rust Reaper on him that I had left over from when I sold it on Truck Part City.

We now have another believer!

I probablly won't live long enough to get any Blue Creeper. I have so many bottles of RR around now that I'll never use it all.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

No wonder your wheels are creaking.  You ain't using enough.   :D

Clam77

There used to be something called "Kroil" .. same idea of a creeping oil.  If BC works half as good as this stuff did it's gotta be magic in a bottle.. 

:D  and no.. not Magicman..    :D
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

beenthere

I've used a fair amount of Kroil over the years, at least a couple gallons. It seemed the best available, until Rust Reaper, now Blue Creeper came along.

The Blue Creeper is light years beyond Kroil IMO. And it even smells better and one uses but a few drops. In a way, BC does so much with so little.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Clam77

Definately have to find me some then..    :D
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

Magicman

Quote from: Clam77 on May 02, 2012, 10:16:08 PM
:D  and no.. not Magicman..    :D 

If I ever get outta da bottle, I'll be Genieman.   ;D  But Bluecreeper is equal to a genie in a bottle.  I have used lots of different penetrates but nothing equal to BC.

Magicman

I was on top of a house Friday needing to remove the fan blade from a defective power vent.  No go.  Since I was in my work truck, I unclimbed and fetched my little squirt bottle of Bluecreeper, hammer, pry bar, and drift punch.  I wet the rusty shaft, gave it a few seconds, and then did not need the hammer, pry bar, and drift punch.   The fan blade slipped right off.   smiley_thumbsup

Thank You Sponsors!