Previous topic - Next topic

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Jeff

I'll be wearing my Lions knit cap and be rooting for who ever happens to be behind at any given point in the game.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

rockman

I'm with you Peter, haven't taken my Giants cap off all day.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

red oaks lumber

come on commercials 8) 8)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Roxie

Pregame story:

Back in my single mom days, I turned myself into a two income family by working weekends at a local truck stop as a waitress.  Breakfast shift 5AM to 2PM.  The owner/cook was an avid Eagles fan, and my team was always the Giants. 

The two of us got into betting mood for an upcoming game, and since at that time, the Eagles had lost to the Giants NINE games straight, I thought it seemed a pretty sure thing to take his bet.  He said he didn't want money, but he wanted the loser to wear the winners team hat while working the next shift at the diner.  Of course, the Giants lost that game, and when I went to work, he handed me an Eagles cap that had a nine volt battery tucked up under the brim, and a flashing Eagle logo. 

I got two things that day at work, a banging headache from the nine volt battery pressing into my upper brow, and a marriage proposal.   :D

Say when

Warbird

LOL  Good story, Roxie.  Did you become an Eagles fan?  ;D

I'm rooting for the Giants, mainly because I don't like the Patriots.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I've got Ribs coming out of the smoker at 5:30pm, hot wings coming off the grill at the same time. All kinds of chips and dips, homemade pies and sweet tea with lemon.

Who's playing? Who cares!  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

The best thing to happen to the Dolphins since they traded Wes Welker is he is playing in the Superbowl today. :D
Roxie,   :D :D

Warbird

Awesome first play there by Brady.  ;D

Corley5

So the Giants and Patriots are playing  :) :)  I had to tune in momentarily to find that out.  Then tuned back out  ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

dlabrie

96 yard drive 8) GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David in NH

Kansas

Maybe its just me, but I thought Madonna's performance was pathetic. Long on theatrics; still cant cover up the fact she can't sing.

Warbird

I changed the channel during halftime.  I can't stand Madonna or her ilk.

Kansas

She could have at least had a wardrobe malfunction

Warbird

Another reason not to watch.  :)

sawguy21

The half time show was a bit much, the game was a lot better. One of the best Super Bowls I can remember. I wasn't sure the Giants D could stop Brady, he put on quite a show on the mid game drives for TD's.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Norm

I had to watch it but wow is she pathetic. I told Patty she's got to be older than me. Looked it up and she claims to be 53....yeah right.   :o

Raider Bill

Was that Stevie Wonder up there with her?

With all the money they get paid to do the halftime show they could at least sing and not lip-sync Why pay big bucks when anyone could mouth the words.

Kelly Clarkson NAILED the Nation Anthem Best one I've heard in a long time.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

thecfarm

I watched my first super bowl came from start to finish. Sorry to see the Pats not come out of it with a new ring. Not a big sports fan. Just a fan of my land.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

DanG

I enjoyed the game, as I do most any football game.  It was a good game as far as Super Bowls go, but far from being a "great" game.  I thought the best team on that field on that particular night won the game.  Personally, I don't think either of those quarterbacks are even in the top 20.  They both have a great talent for throwing the ball and reading defenses, but there are many who have that and much more.  And since when is coming from behind such a great skill to have?  My thinking is that if he is that great, he wouldn't have been behind to start with! ::)

I watched it over at a buddy's house, and we went out to my truck to shuck and eat oysters at halftime.  That was the best part of the evening. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Raider Bill

My Grand Daughter turned 5 so we had a combination Super Bowl/birthday party.

Roxie

I can tell by that last picture that your grand daughter is beautiful AND intelligent, because she's the one closest to the cornbread!   :D
Say when

Norm

And she's a cutie too!

sandhills

between the food and the company I'm pretty sure I would have forgot about the game  ;).  Hope you guys had a great party!

Raider Bill

Yepper that's her, Major Cutie!! [she takes after me! ] 8) :D :D

I call it Yankee cornbread because it's sweet and has creamed corn mixed in. She loves it as a meal or with ice cream on top.

okmulch

RaiderBill, you can cater my next birthday party!!
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Thank You Sponsors!