iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Y'all in Mississippi

Started by Texas Ranger, February 04, 2012, 11:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Break out the pontoons, got a wet one coming your way.  East Texas had up to 12 inches of rain in various locations, and it has just gone though Louisiana.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

And just got here.  It is supposed to move on through and next week should be sawmilling clear.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Norm

Not in S Mississippi it isn't, Ocean Springs is clear and beautiful!

Just got in from catching some black drum and blue crabs, we're eating good tonight.  :)

Magicman

You had better catch your breath, because it will be there shortly.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

Oh boy, I guess we'll catch it tonight!  :o :o :o
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Magicman

Norm, if you get a chance, eat an evening meal at Jocelyns, 1608 Bienville Blvd. Ocean Springs, Ph. 228-875-1925.  It is a hot purple-pink painted old house between Hwy 90 and Bienville Blvd. and you can see it from Hwy, 90.  When you see the building you will think "surely not", but that is the place.

Norm

We'll me and my  big mouth here comes a line of storms heading our way.  :D

MM I've heard nothing but good things about Jocelyn's, thanks for the suggestion!

Magicman

I don't know why I didn't suggest that you Google "Jocelyn's, Ocean Springs".  Maybe you did.   :)

Okrafarmer

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Banjo picker

I rained here most of the day, but I was under the mill shed tuning up my edger, so it didn't bother me much....I am on a hill and got positive drainage...Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Norm

It lost most of it's power when it arrived here, just some light rain. Supposed to be cloudy today but then turning really nice out.

MM I read some restaurant reviews and they highly recommend that place. Really enjoying our stay here. Friendly folks and great weather.  :)

Papa1stuff

My Son lives in Ocean Springs ,He said he has been there and liked it ,a little expensive but good!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Thank You Sponsors!