iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

rocking

Started by steve phillips, February 04, 2012, 05:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve phillips

howdy all
been down for a few days has giving me a chance to read some earlier post i am like in the 120 page of the old post now.
this site rocks with info ,support,kindness and of coarse some bs lol
  im hoping to be in  the shop a little while today if i get anything done will post pic
   keep on rocking guys and gals
if its not broke dont fix it !!!!

bandmiller2

Steve, when your building a bandmill the very best way is to look at as many outher mills as possible.The really exceptional mills are the simplest designs.Logging shows allow you to view many mills and you can pick and choose what you like.Build heavier than you think necessary,make everything adjustable,cut and weld with precision.I've found it helpfull to make everything plumb and square with outher parts.Take your time and think everything out before you weld.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Chuck White

Steve, you're doing exactly what I did when I first found this site.  I went to the beginning and started reading.

You taking that approach, you'll do great.

Lots of info to absorb.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I lost my internet service during a lightning/thunderstorm yesterday afternoon.  I was amazed that the entire page was filled with "new" entries.  Yes I agree, the Forestry Forum "Rocks". The friendship and the sincere desire to help others makes this site what it is.    smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!