iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Independence USA

Started by ellmoe, January 29, 2012, 09:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellmoe

I just finished watching episode two Of "Independence USA" on GBTV (Glenn Beck television). This show is about a family preparing for their own independence from modern life. This episode featured our own Marty Parson and Woodmizer. They both represented the sawmill industry well. Congratulations! Also, of interest was his use of a wood powered truck! The father needs to be a Forum member! :D He was using the truck to power a generator to charge batteries to power lights! The lighting was for a cookout featuring wild game harvested by them, with vegetables grown by them, in a cook shed built by them ,with lumber cut by Marty, out of trees cut off their property. That's getting there! 8)
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Warbird

That sounds impressive.  I will have to research that show and see if we can get it here.

pineywoods

Elmoe, who carries GBTV? satelite, local cable, internet ?
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

DouginUtah

GBTV is an internet video stream available by subscription (first 14 days free).

www.gbtv.com

Be aware that your subscription will automatically renew.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

pineywoods

Guess that lets me out. My internet connection won't handle streaming video....Maybe one of the satelite providers will pick it up..Looks like something I would definitely be interested in...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Thank You Sponsors!