iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ducks ??

Started by Magicman, January 25, 2012, 08:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I saw 5 Wood Ducks on a pond yesterday and the season is still open.  Maybe there is still a chance for a couple of "gumbo ducks".   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bogue Chitto

Love to duck hunt but if it is still deer hunting season can't get away from that.  We will be at B.A. Thursday. My son has a BB game.  Pee Wee game.

Magicman

I'll be back at the Cabin working.  Maybe I'll meet you next time.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

chain

I'm really slipping, nary a duck or goose did I kill in one of the best duck & goose years ever in the rice fields. But I was raised a river hunter, duck hunting the off-channel willow chutes, sandbars, and backwaters of Ms. River.

But now, the waterfowl all turn and head out to the rice bottoms; only hope was hard freezing weather and flooding river, no chance. Duck season over last Sunday. : :'(

Magicman

I was at the Cabin for 4 days.  No ducks.  The season closed today without me missing a single shot at a duck.    ;D

Thank You Sponsors!