iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Woodland Sawmills!

Started by Jeff, January 24, 2012, 12:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please give a welcome to Woodland Mills for becoming the newest member to the Forestry Forum family of sponsors,

Woodland Mills is the manufacturer of the HM126 portable sawmill for the sawmilling hobbyist. Woodland Mill's has been getting more an more mention on the Forum, and  founders Neil Bramley & Josh Malcolm will be on board to answer questions and give information on the mills. They will have a new Sponsors board in the sponsor news section. Check them out!

Thank you Woodland Mills for stepping forward to support the Forestry Forum and it's membership. :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tcsmpsi

I had just come from their website, wondering how long they have sponsored.   ;D

Welcome!
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

beenthere

And another welcome from here.
Will check out your site for sure.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

reride82

Welcome Woodland Mills to the FF. That looks like a good versoin of a hobby mill. If I ever give up on this Belsaw project maybe I'll be giving you a call  ::)  :)
'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

Norm

Welcome guys and thank you for your sponsorship.

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

sandhills

Welcome Woodland Mills, I've been reading a lot about you here lately!

Patty

Good to have you aboard! Thanks for the sponsorship.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

r.man

Welcome Woodlands, I really enjoyed your demonstration video and website.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

NeilB

Wow, thanks alot for all of the greetings everyone! Josh and I have been very impressed with the quality of content on the site and are glad to help sponsor it. It will also be a great place for us to answer any questions you may have about our sawmill.

Josh and I started Woodland Mills in late 2009 and are based in Canada. We just started shipping our mills into the USA this year. I handle sales and Josh is available for tech support. We're a small company, but make it a point to provide good service. We look forward to any questions or comments and are always open to suggestions and ideas for the HM126.
Neil B
Woodland Mills

Ozarkian

13h.p. EZ Boardwalk JR.

dlabrie

Welcome. I have just started looking into buying a mill and have watched your videos. Looks like a great mill!
David in NH

Misfit

Welcome Josh and Neil.  8)

I checked out your website and videos and you make a very nice mill. I wish you great success and many sales!
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

SwampDonkey

I to am very pleased about this mill offering. I was looking at your website a few weeks ago. It's a dandy, as far as I'm concerned. Glad you folks found your way to the forum.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

bedway

Welcome Josh and Neil. Looks like a nice little mill. You guys build it yourself up their in Canada?

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Family, Woodland Sawmills, and thank you for your sponsorship.  It is nice to have your aboard to answer questions and give us more information about your product.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Woodland Sawmills!
Thank you for sponsoring the Forestry Forum.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Mooseherder

Thoroughly enjoyed your video. :)
Looks like an awesome machine.

mad murdock

You guys have put together a good website, and a nice looking entry-level bandmill!  Thanks for sponsoring the Forestry Forum 8) 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Peter Drouin

Nice mill ,thanks for sponsoring the FF. sometimes we need all the help we can get  :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

VictorH

Welcome Woodland Mills!!   Glad you joined us.

Bandmill Bandit

Welcome aboard Wood Land. Looks like a good little mill from the video.
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

rockman

Welcome Woodland Mills, Glad to have you along.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

tyb525

The head of the HM 126 looks very similar to the LT10 head (lift assist, wheels, guides, overall shape of the wheel covers) except the controls are on the other side. The mast and track are different though.
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

WDH

I had checked out your website and liked what I saw.  Welcome to the Forestry Forum, the best place on the Internet for forestry, wood, and portable sawmilling!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

customdave

Welcome Woodland from another Albertan, & thankyou for joining the elite sponser list here 8)!!!...

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Roxie

Welcome to the forum and thank you!   :)
Say when

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

TreeWinder

Ed
041 056S 056M
MS660 070 084
CS670
Baker 18M
Komatsu D-21-P ,
Speeco 35T

thecfarm

Glad you became a sponsor. I have heard more about your mill in the last few weeks than I ever have.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bandmiller2

Welcome Neil&josh,I am impressed with your mill.I built my own bandmill years ago,still using it.Any plans for for acceseries [sp] in the future??What would be nice, and a real seller, are modules to add to the basic mill,say a hydraulic turner that could bolt between the rails.Power feed,power head are also handy but a good turner is most important.Good luck with your venture and please keep us posted. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!