iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Going On Here

Started by Meadows Miller, January 20, 2012, 08:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

Gday

Whos the bright spark that came up with this bloody doosey and didnt ell me about it   oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley Cool I can just keep clicking on the thing and they just keep coming  ;) :D :D AWESOME Thanks I got My Very Own Smiley  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Meadows Miller

Now the question is what do I do when I get back on the rite sid off things  ??? ??? ???  oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley Jesi thinks somestuff will be hard to shake like the driving but I just keep telling her she has to stop distracting me and ill stop almost running into things  :o :o   :) ;) :D :D which is going to be very hard for her to do ;):) oz_smiley oz_smiley

Magicman

Now, when are you gonna trade that Aussie flag for an Alabama flag  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Pretty soon you will have a drawl, too  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Meadows Miller on January 20, 2012, 08:53:16 PM

Now the question is what do I do when I get back on the rite sid off things  ??? ??? ???

smiley_roller smiley_roller smiley_roller smiley_roller smiley_roller smiley_roller smiley_roller
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Quote from: Meadows Miller on January 20, 2012, 08:53:16 PM

Now the question is what do I do when I get back on the rite sid off things  ???

You can then say, "I have been down there and done that".   :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Brucer

Well, let's just say if you go and look at the "Chris & the American Dream thread", you'll find it's debut there. I guess you and Jesi were so busy making eyes at each other that you missed it. Call it a collaboration.

Chris & Jesi carrying on a long distance conversation  ;D.
:D
oz_smiley

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Magicman

They make a very nice couple.   :) :) :)

:D   :D   :D
oz_smiley   oz_smiley   oz_smiley
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

paul case

Quote from: WDH on January 20, 2012, 10:30:01 PM
Pretty soon you will have a drawl, too  :D.

That might stress your ''auditory comprehension''.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

WDH

Paul,

The only known cure for that that I know of is grits  smiley_exclamation.

Magicman

There are some shifty eyed characters here, and no one is admitting to eating the grits.

But we may later need to adjust the ballast.   :D

Meadows Miller

Gday

Dang Ole I missed its Debut Bruce  :o :o  :) :)  ;)  :D :D

I dunno about grits helping the drawl as i already have one apparently and all you have to do with me iss nod n agree   :P  ;) :D :D :D :D ;D and yeah Jessi already tried me on the grits hmm different I loved the taste but the consisstancy was a lill different i told her Ill get them on the vegimite and she aint liking that idea i think  :o :) ;) :D  :D that is a funny pic Lynn So Who ate the grits is the question and we want bloody answers  :( ??? ;) :D :D

Lynn Jesi Family and I have had this discussion and lets just say there is going to be at least two flag poles in our front yard American,Australian  ;) ;D ;D  smiley_thumbsup  and it looks like anouther one now  :) Ill always be an Aussie and I dont think ill ever shake that but to the same token Ill be a die hard American I reckon  :) ;)  ;D ;D we are the second most American country on the face off the earth just that we are on the south side ( Jesi and I have a joke on the phone she will ring and say this Is the America office we need you here stat !!! and Ill say this is the australian office we are winding things up about as quick as we bloody can !! ;) :D :D :D ;D )

Regards Chris

Meadows Miller

hey on second inspection Bill's lookin a little guilty  ;) :D :D :D

Ms Meadows Miller

3 more weeks til Chris comes home!!! So excited.  8) Thank God he's not able to drive home, he has to fly. WAY safer that way!!! :D :D :D

Brucer

"When she's lonely and the longing gets too much
She sends a cable comin' in from above
We don't need no phone at all
We've got a thing that's called radar love
We've got a wave in the air ... radar love"

Radar Love
   by Golden Earing

:)
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Magicman

I watched one particular guy fill his plate 3 times.   :o   I do not know if he got the grits, but he was looking for them.  oz_smiley  oz_smiley

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Magicman on January 22, 2012, 08:15:22 AM
I watched one particular guy fill his plate 3 times.   :o   I do not know if he got the grits, but he was looking for them.  oz_smiley  oz_smiley

MM,

I don't ever recall having grits with burgers...

Herb

Magicman

He never found any but he kept on looking.   oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley

Ms Meadows Miller

He brought his own GRITS with him!  ;)

Magicman

Yes he did.   :)

G R I T S = Girls Raised In The South  oz_smiley oz_smiley oz_smiley

Ms Meadows Miller

WE will probably see you in a few weeks MM ;) get the chicken crisper ready!!! :D

Bill Gaiche

Magicman

Any time Jesi.    :)

Bill, at least you could still look the camera in the eye.  Those shifty eyed guys though....looked like shady characters.   Especially the one holding a camera trying to collect evidence.  ;D  Maybe one of them did it.   ::) 

Where's da grits   ???

bandmiller2

Chris,spent alot of time in Baldwin county Al. when I was in the navy,loved it down there got in with a bunch of rednecks all we did is hunt,fish,drink[mayby not in that order].You have to get out dove hunting in the harvested soybean fields,and net some mullet. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!