iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bailey's Customer Service

Started by Piston, January 17, 2012, 02:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piston

Is anything different at Bailey's lately?  I wonder if they have someone new working for them?  I'm a little disappointed in their customer service.  I've bought many thing's from them in the past and have always been very happy with their customer service, and never had an issue. 

But this last Christmas my mother bought me a pair of chainsaw chaps that I was asking for, and of course I wanted to go through Bailey's because I like them, have had good experiences in the past, and like to support the forum sponsors. 

She ordered the chaps on Dec 9th, and didn't receive them, so she called about 4 or 5 days before Christmas to see if they would be in.  The lady that she spoke with said that she didn't know, and that because of the holidays they are swamped, and didn't have time to check on them, but they should be in when they are available. 

Still no word from Bailey's until after the new year, my mother called back and asked about them, she was told they've been on backorder since she ordered them, and my mother asked why they didn't just tell her that the first time?  Again she said they must have been busy.

Yesterday she called them again to check on my chap's status.  They didn't have any answers for her? 

As I mentioned, I've always been happy with them in the past, and I won't stop ordering from them just because of this one incident, but I'm just curious if anything has changed there in the recent past? 

I know it's not my mother, she's about the nicest person out there and deals with many people day in and day out with her job, so I know she is well aware of what it takes to provide good service. 

I'm going with the assumption that she is just having bad luck with the timing, maybe the rep she talked with happened to have a few bad days, and I am confident they're not typically like that, but I have to say I am disappointed with the service they provided her with.
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

albirk

Piston
I ordered some chains,bars and other parts back on 11-22-11 I got everything but 2 20" bars still don't have them they say MAYBEEEE this week I think it maybe more the vendor can't get stuff to them because the rest of my order I had in 3 days

Thank You Sponsors!