iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

January 17

Started by Taylortractornut, January 15, 2012, 09:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylortractornut

Well tomorrow at 1 30 pm Amy and I  will know when the exact date of the  baby will be here.   Possibly Tuesday or wednesday  Ill be a dad.      Getting a little nervous about it to. It will probably be a C section as well.      Spent the day learning how to install a car seat, actually got that down pat now. 
My overload permit starts after sunset

Magicman

Your real life is about to begin.  Congratulations to both of you.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

The best of times are coming!  Good luck and best wishes to your whole family  :).

Riggs

Before my first was born, a friend of mine gave me the following advice, it still holds true. Before the baby comes...sleep, sleep alot.  :D Best of luck to you .
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

SwampDonkey

Congratulations to you, wife and soon baby.  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Norm

I remember waiting for our 1st son to arrive also. Talk about nervous!

Get the batteries charged in the camera Taylor we'll be expecting pictures of the new arrival.  :)

thecfarm

Must be the first one? Lucky you. Have any names picked out yet?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Rocky_Ranger

I didn't get to use any of my names I had picked out for my kids, I had "Cladrastis" if it was going to be a boy and "Populus", or Koelreuteria for a girls name....  Mamma told me to go mark some trees........
RETIRED!

Chuck White

Congratulations on tomorrows big event!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Taylortractornut

Well the good news is that they moved it to the 18th.        We have a name Savannah Augustine Lambert.   

THe bad new is my psycho  Mother in law  is threatening to call Childs services  since I work for a landfill , have guns and dogs.      Got my wife upset terribly.           Shes pithed at the fact that we have a better start and happy.   Shes not one bit happy about the baby.     

Rocky Ranger a friend of mine had his wife and inlaws  in an uproar telling them all that he was naming their boy Leonides. 

thecfarm

That is just mean. The worst is they will investigate,and find nothing and you will be all set. But that MIL will always be there.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bandmiller2

Be sure to slow down and enjoy the child when its young,they are pure majic and like kittens grow too fast. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Magicman

The wife and baby's well being is the only important issue.  You will be fine and the MIL can just "getoverit".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Forgot,at least you have a full time job.  ;D  Many don't and many don't want one either.

Meadows Miller

Gday

And a Big Congrats to your Wife and Yourself I hope it all goes well and without a hitch Mate  ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Best Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Ernie

Congrats, sounds like your mil makes all the mother in law jokes into understatements.  Oh yeah  pics?
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Taylortractornut

Ernie   I dont think you want pics of that old hag but I ll see If I can manage LOL     Oh Baby pics my bad.      I think i resolved most of it.    We had a Come to Jesus meeting as an olb boss used to say.   

customsawyer

Congrats and hoping all goes well.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SwampDonkey

Old granny has to realize to, that your family has to live their own life your way not hers. Two women under one roof, whether mother-in-law or your mother  often can strain things. The old way was often two generations under one roof until they got their feet under them. It happened on both sides of the family here and it don't mix, like water and oil. Both my mom and in her mother's generation were some glad to have their place after 3 or 4 years. Mom just reminded me of it today. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

dukndog

WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Taylortractornut

Shes here  19 3/4 inches  long and 7 pounds 4 ounces healthy and rotten.    I didnt have computer access at the moment.  MIL acted decent at first but now shes  back bad mouthing and on the war path.       But I dont care I gat a baby to spoil lol.

Meadows Miller

Gday

And A Big Congrats to you and the New Family they grow up quick though enjoy it while you can  Mate  ;) ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mines ready to run at 8yo she is smart can look after herself and we get along well Mum reckons im going to be a soft touch though  :) ;) :D :D ;D ;D

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Magicman

Congratulations to all THREE of you.  You and the wife have some wonderful times ahead of you.  smiley_bouncing_pinky   

sandhills

Congratulations!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Now the REAL fun begins  :).  I was wondering when we would here some news, but I figured you were too busy  ;).

Thank You Sponsors!