iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chicken Noodle Soup.

Started by Jeff, January 15, 2012, 01:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

A friend posted a photo of her little girl helping her make noodles this morning on facebook, and that inspired me to make homemade Chicken noodle soup today. (with taters and carrots)  :)

Noodles are cut and now cooking. Boy I love Tammy's birthday present. :D

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Simmer for about a half hour and it will be  SOUP TIME!

Jeff

SwampDonkey

Looks good.  :)

I've got a bowl full left here for supper and home made bread......mmmmmmmmm. ;)

I make chicken soup every week from left over roasted chicken breast. I sometimes use noodles, but often just throw in barley instead. Some good. I toss parsnip in mine to and maybe a piece of broccoli. Drop a couple OXO's in to. ;)

Bon appetite.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Norm

WDH

That must make the cold weather a little more tolerable.  It looks awesome.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

I think Jeff has become that fella they call "Mr Noodles". ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Den Socling

But what was the flapper shown in Reply #2 used for?  ;)  ;D

Magicman

Now we know where da flap meat comes from.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Quote from: Den Socling on January 16, 2012, 02:24:38 PM
But what was the flapper shown in Reply #2 used for?  ;)  ;D

Its a new toilet repair kit for the malfunctioning one. The box just happen to be sitting on the counter where I sat down the bowl to take a photo.

SwampDonkey

I thought that's what it looked like because I need one to for a flush. Now that we brought it up, about 10 years ago you couldn't buy flush parts anywhere here. I had to go to Houltan, Maine to get some parts. Now every store including the dollar store has parts.  ::)

Den Socling

That's weird, SD. All toilets need new valves occasionally. You might have gotten rich if you bought a trunk load while in Maine.  :D

SwampDonkey

I could'a bought a truck load, but I bet I couldn't have sold one. So there's where the scheme falls short. :D :D

Magicman

Fluid Master should be making a killing in the toilet repair kit business.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Somehow, all this is related  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

Yeah,  you can't do one without having the other. ;)

LeeB

Here Jeff tried to make a good post about an honest bowl of soup and you boys are sending it down the drain.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

doctorb

Yep, this thread got shifted from one bowl to another ;)
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Den Socling

WDH

If that soup tasted as good as it looks, it would make your tongue slap your forehead. 

LeeB

If I could slap my forehead with my tongue, I'd do be a rock star or some such.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

DoubleD

i think this is the only thread that got sidetracked from  food  :D :D :D
Wannabe a sawmiller

Cutting Edge

OMG  :D :D :D  All I can say is WOW....really enjoyed the whole soup thing...moved onto toilet repair parts and which bowl your soup is in at the time, then somehow, someone discovered they had a shovel behind their teeth and hit themselves over the head with it....next thing...well...I wouldn't be a rockstar, but their are other industries that pay well for skills like that :D :D :D....I gotta let the wife read this one for sure.

Thanks...I needed a good laugh...Jeff, the soup looks quite tasty!!!
"Winning an argument isn't everything, as long as you are heard and understood" - W.S.

Cutting Edge Saw Service, LLC -
- Sharpening Services
- Portable/Custom Milling and Slabbing
- On-Site Sawmill Maintenance/Repair Services

Factory Direct Kasco WoodMaxx Blades
Ph- (304) 878-3343

Thank You Sponsors!