iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Excitement

Started by Jeff, January 10, 2012, 03:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

2 million dollars? Man,he was important the wrong way.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Raider Bill

Quote from: thecfarm on January 13, 2012, 09:14:32 AM
2 million dollars? Man,he was important the wrong way.

Heck a bondsman would be only 10% = $200K..... Chump change...
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

isawlogs

Bill can you explaine to me how that goes, the bond thing I have no clue of how that works , are you saying that this person can get out with 200k's .  ???

I need schoolin'  :P 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ely

a person only has to come up with 10% of the posted bond amount to get out of jail. but if they skip bail they lose the bond.

ely

oh and jeff, i agree with your attitude on all this stuff totally, but your actions imo aint so bright.... never walk in front of any vehicle.... common sense is one thing but you never have a clue what that driver has been doing prior to their actions, high drunk strung out fighting the ol lady or the ever popular D. all of the above.

bottom line =we all want to go home tonite. lets be careful out there.

Jeff

I stood in the road with my hand up ready to move if they showed no sign of slowing. I didn't jump out in front of it or anything. Yelling from the edge of the road I consider not to smart. They just flip you off.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Marcel,
Normally you can buy a bond for 10% of your bail plus you would have to put up something worth the whole bail such as a house for collateral. The 10% is nonrefundable. If you skip the house is theirs. Bail Bondsmen are basically buying an insurance policy with you not showing up for all your court dates as the risk. They share the 10% with the underwriting/insurance Co which is where their money's made.
If your bail is lower some Bondsman will not buy the policy and hold the note themselves so they can keep the 10% but they take the risk of you skipping...

In this case 2 million, bond would be $200K plus 2 Million in collateral to secure the bond.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

DouginUtah

I'm expecting Dog to jump in and concur with what has been said.  :D  ;)
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

From my perspective it's what ever feels right. And if your not in it alone, even better.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Polly

:D  the guy next door to me got raided a couple years ago ,the police had a bear in the air and more on the ground ,they took 2 or 3 plants from him ,took him to jail and eventully droped all chgs ,i cant figure out why ky is having trouble with their budget i guess they need to raid more houses  :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!