iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank You Bailey's

Started by Holmes, December 30, 2011, 12:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

I needed some parts for my Lucas sawmill. Bailey's made it quick and easy to order the parts and they sent them out fast. I just finished fixing every thing and now it is time to set up the mill and make some lumber. I am in the process of making a roof to keep the mill under.   Holmes
Think like a farmer.

logboy

I like Lucas Mills and big wood.  www.logboy.com

Holmes

It's a 613. I bought it 3 years ago used . I think it is a 1994. I have a slabber  but I have not used it yet..
Think like a farmer.

paul case

Baileys is great. I have ordered strapping and scales from them. They are friendly to deal with and give promt service and delivery.
Thanks Baileys.
PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

logboy

I just ordered some more stuff from them last night.  I just noticed the teeth that were put on in the last retip job are a little undersized.  I'll give my local saw blade place the right teeth so they dont muck it up.

You'll love the slabber if you have big logs.  I just used my dedicated slabber to slice up a 40"+ White Oak burl for a guy this morning.  He drove 4 hours to get here and left very happy.  I use the slabber more than the regular mill nowadays.
I like Lucas Mills and big wood.  www.logboy.com

Thank You Sponsors!