iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WDH has a birthday today

Started by thecfarm, December 29, 2011, 07:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

WDH Happy Birthday. I wonder what Coon will send you for your birthday?  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Don't send sawdust!  I already have some grits  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

I am just going to send you good wishes and wish you a great year doing those things you really want to.
Happy Birthday WDH.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

moosehunter

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Holmes

Happy Birthday,    Have a great year..   Holmes
Think like a farmer.

fishpharmer

Happy Birthday Danny!   8)

What do you give the man with everything?

A greaseless turkey fryer?  ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

fishpharmer

They make a turkey fryer with hydraulics? ;) ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

okmulch

Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

ely

tcsmpsi

Happy Birthday, Danny!!   smiley_old_guy
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Norm

Radar67

If you started the day with grits, you'll have a great day.  ;)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Texas Ranger

Gee, I thought when you retired you stopped having birthdays, but, Happy Birthday, and what Raider Bill said.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

JV

Happy birthday Danny.  I'll have a bowl of grits with honey and butter to celebrate.    ;D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Roxie

Say when

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Autocar

Bill

scsmith42

Happy Birthday Danny!

I hope that you get some cool new toyls!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

customsawyer

Happy Birthday Danny! I will get you the grease for your grease less cooker.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Shotgun

Happy birthday, Danny!  You have lots of miles to go yet, before you rest.  Smell the roses a bit though along the way.

I always enjoy your posts and your humor.     :D

Regards,

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

ellmoe

Birthday wishes from Sunny Florida! 8)
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

isawlogs

Bonne fête Danny, de nombreux retour a cette merveilleuse journée!!!    :)

Happy birthday old man  :) :) :) 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

red oaks lumber

grits... i think thats what i feed my chickens :D
  happy b- day danny
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

paul case

Happy birthday Danny!
I hope it was a great one.  PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

T Welsh

sawguy21

Happy birthday young feller. 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

Old Man????????

Quote from: sawguy21 on December 29, 2011, 10:35:59 PM
Happy birthday young feller. 8)

Now, that is more like it   ;D.

I want to thank all my for friends for their kindness........and all you other people, too  :D :D :D :D

fat olde elf

58 and retired ? What's up with that ? I remember 58 (barely).  Happy day, Danny.  You continue to inspire all of us.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

WildDog

Happy birthday mate, hope you had a good one :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

mad murdock

Happy birthday! If'n you plan on getting to the age of a tree, I'd say yer barely half way there! Mebbe old 'nuf to know better, but still too young to care(much)? ;)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

SwampDonkey

Have a good one young feller.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

OneWithWood

Sorry I missed your b-day.
I will have two scotches to make up for it  :D

The fact that you are older than me is cause for celebration  8) 8)

Hope your birthday was all you wanted it to be, Danny. 
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

bd354

Happy Birthday Danny!!  Still gonna git up there to see ya one of these days.

DanG

DanGit, I missed the party!  I got a good excuse though.  I spent the day stomping around Mr. Hootie's old place with BD354.  I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as I did.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Robert,

I have less than one full growth ring on you  :).

isawlogs

If it goes by growth rings , I must be of the fast growing species  ::) :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

I know what you mean.  I have a large circumference and a low height, sort of open grown  :).

SwampDonkey

That's what living too posh does to ya. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Probably, but I want to believe that I am like Marcel, just a fast growing species  ;D.

Texas Ranger

Careful there, Danny, retirement means an expediential  increase of circumference.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Warbird

Don't know how I missed this but happy belated birthday!!

Magicman

Sorta gives DBH a new and different meaning.

I was at the Cabin and missed your party Danny.  Happy Birthday.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

OneWithWood

Well I must be a slow growing species.  Not adding any to height and trying desparately to not add any girth!

We may be in the same ring but you are definately the early growth portion...
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Meadows Miller

Gday

Happy Birthday Danny I hope you had a good one Mate

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

WDH

Robert,

I have been called a lot of things, but never "Earlywood"  :D.

Thank You Sponsors!