iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Let Me Be the Last...

Started by DanG, December 25, 2011, 11:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

...to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas.  Ya see, I almost never do anything until it becomes an emergency. ;D  The Forestry Forum is unquestionably the finest gathering place on the WWWW (whole wide world web) and it is the sum of all of its parts.  Those parts are all of you.  Thanks for another wonderful year!

DanG, your friendly cussword. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Patty

Thanks DanG, that was real nice. My hope for all of us on the FF is to have a new year full of hope and wonder and magical moments throughout.

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

SwampDonkey

I trust your enjoying yourself on the forum and on life's path as well.  Have a good one. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Thanks DanG.  2012 is going to be what we make it, and I look forward to sharing the adventure with my Forestry Forum Friends.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ellmoe

...and a Happy (and prosperous) New Year!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Chuck White

DanG, thank you, and I hope all here have a prosperous New Year!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

LeeB

I'm pretty sure I won't be the last to return your salutations and well wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New  year. I join with you in wishing our family here all the best for the coming year.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Left Coast Chris

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  Ours was special because the 49ers won on Christmas eve.  :)  I have to be cautious here but we are hoping the cheese heads stall out in the playoffs so the New Year gets a real good west coast kick start. :) :)

Dan, a special happy new year to you and your family with many more to come! 8) 8)
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Warbird

Thanks, Dan.  You are a part of it all, too!  :)  Here's to many more good years.

bd354

Thanks Dan, I haven't been around much lately but I would still like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Woodchuck53

Thanks Dang My thoughts are with all of you this coming year. This is a great place to be. Happy New Year ya'll. Stay safe.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

WildDog

Thanks mate :) that was Dang nice of you :)
Looking forward to shareing 2012 with you guys

Rob
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Thank You Sponsors!