iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

From the Fat Olde Elf

Started by Magicman, December 25, 2011, 08:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We opened our "Christmas Ornament" from the Fat Olde Elf this Christmas morning.

Thanks my friend for being my Friend.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

It sure pays to get on the forum.  Thanks MM for the reminder.
Thanks FOE.  Memories of friends are the best memories and this will be a yearly reminder to remember.
Thanks again.
Cedarman
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SwampDonkey

I'm wondering if Fat Olde Elf has Canadian Maritime roots. ;D  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

That Fat Olde Elf is One Fine Fellow!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

fat olde elf

Thanks for your kind words ! Pehaps the Fat Olde Elf should retain MM as his director of Marketing and Public Relations.  Cedarman has got the right take on the Fourm.  Swamp Donkey, If I were from the Maritimes, I would be a Newfie, not from NB!! Danny, have you Georgia boys cut any more Pecan twigs lately ? Let's not forget just whose birthday we just celebrated... Say your prayers !
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

SwampDonkey

Quote from: fat olde elf on December 30, 2011, 02:09:24 AM
Swamp Donkey, If I were from the Maritimes, I would be a Newfie, not from NB!!

I was thinking Nova Scotia.  ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!