iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Getting Ready ho ho ho munch munch munch

Started by Jeff, December 24, 2011, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Today we are having Christmas here for Tammy's side of the family.  Tammy has been busy making some things.  I'll add the recipe's for these later, but man, are they good. I don't know about the sugar cookie Christmas tree yet, as I'm not allowed to touch it but I think it looks amazing.  :)

On the tray are chocolate covered cherry cookies and Pineapple cookies.  I didn't find out until I had already are my sample of the covered Cherry cookie, that my cut open photo was blurry.

You may now drool. ;D

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Isn't there some fine print in my moderators contract that states I must taste test any item to be posted.....well there should be! :D

red oaks lumber

norm
im afraid if you did, it wouldnt be long before you looked like a full woodtick :D :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

thecfarm

That tree looks good. I really hate the holidays. My wife makes a bunch of stuff, puts it out and I can't touch it. I'm just like a dog on a end of a chain. I just hope many people won't come over.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

It's going to take you 5 days to come down from that Christmas cook'n sugar high.  ;D :D

Everything looks pretty awesome on those platters. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DR Buck

Not that I care, but how many calories are in that tree?   :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Don_Papenburg

Ther are no zero notta  calories because you don't have to count holliday calories
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

sandhills

Thank You Sponsors!