iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas

Started by Jerry, December 24, 2011, 12:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
LT40G28 Manual Woodmizer

mikeb1079

me too.  i quite enjoy hanging around here and have learned a bunch from you guys this year.

cheers and merry christmas to all.   8)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

HOGFARMER

May you all have a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and God's Blessings throughout the year!!!
Manual LT-30

jueston

i would like to wish everyone a merry christmas too.

Chuck White

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to my fellow sawyers and friends. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sdunston

Merry Christmas to all................

Sam
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

VictorH

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

tractormanNwv

Merry Christmas to each and everyone from my family and I...

Jim cut_tree

bandmiller2

And to all a goodnight,get to bed early, the kids will be up at the crack of dawn. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

mandolin

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from East Lincoln, Mississippi. YEE-HAW
2008 Hudson 228
1945 Boice-Crane Planer
1953 Ford Jubilee Tractor
Husqvarna 455 Rancher
Dehumidification kiln
Complete cabinet/furniture shop
Professional turkey boxcall tuner

jdtuttle

Merry Christmas, Getting stockings hung & ready for Christmas cookies  :)
Douglas Family Candor NY
Have a great day

r.man

Happy holidays to everyone and luckily I think my youngest, 17, has now outgrown getting up really early. Breakfast at 8.00 ?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

captain_crunch

Merry Christmas To a wonderful bunch of people
Crunch Bunch
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

paul case

Merry Christ mas to youall. PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

eastberkshirecustoms

Merry *Bleep* mas to you all. (some song I just heard on the bleeping radio)

I feel like I'm part of a big sawyer family now. Just don't all expect presents. :)

Bill Gaiche

Merry Christmas to all and hope everyone wakes in the morning with all there dreams comming true. bg

redbeard

Merry Christmas too all & Happy New Year and let the saw dust flow.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

schakey

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Piston

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all!

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

glenn molenaar

Merry Christmas Hope you all are Blessed this coming new year.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

terrifictimbersllc

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone from Mystic, CT, where logs aren't frozen that often.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

red pine

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL. I hope Santa arrived everywhere. 8)

MartyParsons

"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!