iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodmizer - Faster than a speeding bullet

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, December 22, 2011, 09:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Want to take a minute and praise Woodmizer for their awesome customer service and rapid delivery of warranty parts.

Was up at the mill yesterday sawing lumber and had a rather simple part break on my LT-10. It is the turnbuckle assemble that moves the motor to the left and places tension on the belt to engage the blade. No big deal, got most of what I wanted to cut done before it broke and was pretty much ready to call it a day anyway.

Got back home at 4:15 and called Woodmizer to order the replacement parts. They were awesome to deal with and even went over a few adjustments to check when I re-installed the new parts. Did not expect to see the replacement parts until Friday or Saturday, but at 7:30 this morning the door bell rang and there was the Fed Ex driver with package in hand from Woodmizer. All parts were covered under warranty, including the express shipping charges.

That is fantastic customer service when you order 4 parts and 13 hours later they are in your hands. My hats off to the great folks at Woodmizer and their great focus on customer service. Hope Jacob Mooney reads this and shares it with the rest of the folks at Woodmizer so they know what they do is truly appreciated.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Slingshot

Same thing happened to me not too long ago. I was checking the cam roller
bearings on the LT40HD I bought recently and found the 2 on the bottom
rail were frozen and not rolling at all. I called Woodmizer in Indianapolis that
afternoon and ordered 2 new ones and received them the next day.

Not under warranty but...Faster than a slingshot  sling_shot

Mooney

Quote from: Busy Beaver Lumber on December 22, 2011, 09:47:30 AM
Want to take a minute and praise Woodmizer for their awesome customer service and rapid delivery of warranty parts.

Hope Jacob Mooney reads this and shares it with the rest of the folks at Woodmizer so they know what they do is truly appreciated.

Fred, we really value that you would take the time to express your appreciation publicly. Our guys down there are dedicated to doing their best to go above and beyond with service. We can't make everyone happy 100% of the time, but they do their best. And when people express that appreciation for others to see, it really means a lot! Have a Merry Christmas, and the best to your family.  :)

Busy Beaver Lumber

Jacob

Likewise wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy new year to your family and to all the great people at Woodmizer. Looking forward to getting together with you in the spring. Should have quite a bit of wood cut and stacked for you to see by then. Been running the mill and having a great time with it. Cut some very nice spalted maple and some cedar yesterday.

Lunch is on me when we get together!

Fred AKA Busy Beaver
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Busy Beaver Lumber

No it definitely was not him, but ironically enough if our driver tried that he would have met with the same peril since we have exterior security cameras as well surrounding the house and covering the front porch
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Thank You Sponsors!