iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Love My Wife

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, December 12, 2011, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Hi Sweetheart,

I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights.

I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.

I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.

All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.

Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!

I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off to the sawmill.

Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.

I'll be home later.

Love you...... Your Little Sawyer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Den Socling

I don't think she is going to buy that.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'll find out when I get home! Violin_smiley

Gary_C

Good luck with that story.  :)

For your sake, I hope she has a sense of humor or  smiley_smash

:D :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

No....old pic. In fact, the old pic has faded a shade. I wish we did have snow! We rarely and I mean RARELY have snow on Christmas.

Jeff

I was just outside in shorts with the dog. Here it is, mid December and it is over 40 and the sun is shining and there is not a speck of snow anywhere.  I hope it stays this way the rest of the winter.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ain't that the truth! I'll  smiley_beertoast to that!

zopi

I detest christmas lights..just buy new ones when the old ones croak..
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

red oaks lumber

i have a feeling you'll be hangin next to them lights when the mrs. gets home  :D i just don't know where the electical cord will be put,  ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

WDH

Now you are in worse trouble than when you started  :).  I need a "digging yourself into a deeper hole" smiley.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WH_Conley

Guess who is fixing their own supper tonight?
Bill

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

WildDog

I like it, can you show us a pic taken at night :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

T Welsh

POSTONLT40HD, I like your sense of humor ;D. My wife would hang me next to the lights and then wrap me up with them and plug them in. She likes her lights. Tim

albirk

I like the look maybe you could take say half an hour more and get three or four strands up   I think I will try it when I get home

thecfarm

Looks just like my lights when I take them out of the box.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Yeah, then you spend half a day untangling to find out they don't work anyway.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Coon

Hey the pic just comes up with an X.  What's up with that?   :(
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

thecfarm

Coon,I think it's because we don't eat grits.   :D   I got the red x too.
sandhills,first thing I do is plug the lights in. I went to the big bulbs years ago and really had no trouble at all with them. Christmas decorating is fun again.  ;D  Those small,tiny bulbs are just about all gone.  If I would of had my OWB than they would of gone up in smoke.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Coon

Ahh I C so they wanna be like that eh?   ;D 

Anyhow,  I swear that I will never put up another set of christmas lights again.  You see, the big problem is with some of the sets if one bulb is burnt out the whole stringer don't work.  >:(  The price they want around these small towns for replacement bulbs is so ridiculous it hurts.  :(  The last set of lights met their match with the wire cutters.... I saved anyone the agrivation of having to deal with them.  ;)   
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Jeff

Quote from: Coon on December 13, 2011, 10:52:14 PM
Hey the pic just comes up with an X.  What's up with that?   :(

And for the record, I didn't delete it.  You can always see it here.
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/43-off-topic-discussions/282486-monday-funny.html#post2577839

Den Socling

I just noticed a broken picture in General Woodworking, also.

thecfarm

Coon you need different lights. The kind I have a bulb can be missing,broken,burnt out or whatever and the string will still work and all the other bulbs will be on. Just like I said Christmas decorating is fun again.

Thank You Sponsors!