iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Truck Rebuild

Started by Ianab, December 06, 2011, 02:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Things tend to "Follow" Lil home from work sometimes  :D

This was the latest. It's obviously had many years of hard pre-schooler use  :D But had turned into a bit of an OSH hazard with split boards and various nails sticking out of it.

Before

After

And being tested  ;D

Some offcuts of cypress, some stainless screws, a few Galv bolts and a couple of coats of Poly.
Ready for a few more years of hard use.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Norm

She's sure growing up fast Ian.  :)

Magicman

That smile says it all.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

She is such a little darling !   :-*    :)  Great job there dad...  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

sandhills

Great job!  And before you know it she'll be needing the real thing!

CHARLIE

You have a beautiful daughter with a very nice smile.  One thing about a well worn toy like that is that it shows children liked to play with it.  I'm sure the rebuilt one give children many, many more years of fun.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

scsmith42

Two thumbs up Ian!  Looks like you had to replace everything except the chassis...
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Just like on T.V, beside every new truck, there's a pretty model.

Nice work Ianab, this truck will make a great "hand me down".

Looks like a Chevy 1 Ton. ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

I think it does if ya get one big enough to sit on da back end  ;D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Ianab

Quote from: thecfarm on December 07, 2011, 06:35:00 AM
Does it dump? Nice job.

It does actually  :D

There is a little lever down under the right site of the tray that you lift up.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

LIL

Quote from: thecfarm on December 07, 2011, 06:35:00 AM
Does it dump? Nice job.

I KNOW it does! I'm the one that has to pick up loads of bark and sand from around the kindergarten and put it back to where its supposed to be :D
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

treetech

A much loved toy! Nice restoration job.

Lud

She's a lucky girl with a talented Dad whose love comes out thru his hands, not just his wallet.
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!