iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Here We Go Again !

Started by Autocar, December 04, 2011, 03:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Another long Sunday afternoon with a steady rain  ::). I wisn one of you guys would invent time travel. I would get in the phone booth and beam myself to dryer area  :D.
Bill

Coon

C'mon up here Autocar.... no rain here 'cept it is only about 6 or 7 F here right now and a nice little dusting of snow coming down.  ;)  We got lots of wood up here too ya know.  ;D  :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

whittler

Cheer up! They are calling for snow Friday and Saturday! That's called Ohio weather!   ;)

T Welsh

Autocar,You could be me today,I worked because we saw rain coming in from the west and will hit us T or W had to fix 2 lawns we damaged last week! we are in a pattern that we are getting a full day of rain every week and it is killing our work schedule. Tim

Al_Smith

Funny you should mention rain .Fact I just remarked about same on another forum .This time of year in the big cornfield you got one or the other,rain or snow .

I'd prefer the snow myself .Some might think that odd but evidently they've never seen Ohio mud in the area once known as the great black swamp of north western Ohio .

Meadows Miller

Gday

Auto you should already know this but when your a Logger you have to cut rain, hail or shine thats why I like being a Sawyer too you get to work in a shed every now n then mate  :) ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

trapper

Just mentioned to wife the last time our woods had this much water standing in it was 18 years ago when we bought the place.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!