iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Vanishing old growth timber

Started by Norm, December 02, 2011, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

Well it didn't really vanish but that spotted owl is sure ticked!

isawlogs

Are you downsizing, I was sure that last years model was like twice that size.  ;D :D

I think you need to trime the bottom limbs some, how is Patty going to put a tractor under there  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

D Hagens

What kind of board footage are you to get out of that ??? :D

WH_Conley

Introduce the spotted owl to the egg. ;D
Bill

JV

I hear they taste just like chicken.   ;D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Norm

Good eye Marcel! Yes I talked Patty into not buying the tallest tree on the tree farm for once. This one scaled out at 10' but had to do some trimming so it would fit under the ceiling. It's a frasier fir which is really a nice variety for a Christmas tree.  :)

You know it's funny we had spatchcocked chicken on the egg last night...well that's the story I'm sticking too.  :D

Norm

Patty's been busy decorating today.

Gary_C

I was given a chance to be in the picture in this story.

Crew cut official governor's Christmas tree

That tree came off my timber sale that I had been working on in the state forest. But I was moving out just before they wanted to cut the tree and also I told the DNR forester that if he went to the governors mansion when they delivered the tree to tell the governor I said he was an idiot.  :D :D

They did not ask again though the DNR guy agreed with me.  :)

They found that crew and had to bring a loader in to load the tree on their trailer.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!