iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The most commonly asked question?

Started by kevinlt15, November 30, 2011, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinlt15

Hello all,
It is the most commonly asked  question for me anyway. How come I can't post my pics from my album?

This is frustrating for me.  >:(   What am I doing wrong? any help for the computer illiterate will be

cypresskayaksllc

Do you copy the link then post it? Thats what I do. Go to a picture in your album. Scroll down until you see a box with text in it. IMG will be the first letters in the box. Select all the text in the box. Then paste it into your post.
LT40HDDR, JD950FEL, Weimaraner

beenthere

Get to your pic, and then scroll down below the pic for the two choices for posting.
It is simple, just not always so obvious.

Let us know if you get to your pic, and then what you find below it.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Slingshot

To post from your album, you must open your photo gallery AFTER you have started
your post. If you try to post a photo from an earlier  opened gallery it will not post.

kevinlt15

It says crop rotate, edit this file, delete this file- it is also a JPG not an IMG.  There is no choice about posting it.

beenthere

Quote from: kevinlt15 on November 30, 2011, 09:50:12 PM
It says crop rotate, edit this file, delete this file- it is also a JPG not an IMG.  There is no choice about posting it.
I see a pic of yours in the gallery, and when clicking on it this window opens.

Just below this pic (scroll down) you should see this.

Go to the green line or copy the img from the window below that.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

kevinlt15

beenthere

south central Wisconsin

kevinlt15

It looks like I downloaded them wrong initially as a file instead of picture.  My wonderful, intelligent and beautiful wife helped me figure this out.  Thanks for the help.

thecfarm

A little bit more help too,
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,54476.msg786150.html#msg786150

Rely #6 will help too. Keep trying,we will get you through this.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

kevinlt15

yes my wife did the last post :D, that doesn't mean it isn't true.  thanks for all the help, again this is what this makes this forum so awsome! 

Thank You Sponsors!