iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

gonna try something

Started by hiya, January 30, 2004, 06:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiya

With this weather I cann't get much done around here. Tired of working on vans in cold weather.Got a catalog of greenhouse and buildings made of tubing and heavy tarp like covers.Got to thing!!!! ( sometimes good other times dangers).
Harbor Freight has a silver tarp (30x40) on sale 1/2 price $50.00. So I plan on cutting 1x2's making a jig and glueing
4 togeather to make a laminate rafter. Use treated 2x4's for base to fasten rafters to . Would make a 22' wide x 29' long
building 12' high. I would have room for the mill and be able to
drive through with logs.And also a place to work on vehicals.
Now if the weather would calm down maybe I could get started.
Ordered the tarp tonight. Had to order on to rebuild a chicken
pen that didn't fare to good in the winds this fall.
Richard
RichardinMd.

hiya

I cann't even type what I'm Thinking!!
I ment to say it the first post that   I got to thinking ( which I do sometimes)
RichardinMd.

Tom

click on that "modify" button at the top right of the post and you can fix little errors in your post.  I do it all the time ;D

I even fix some big errors :D

Ed_K

last yr I got a 20'x30' tarp and suspended it using electric fence wire and 1/2 plastic pipe, from red pine 4x4's 12' high on either end of the mill, and 8' on 4 corners outside of the mill. it all collasped, in the second snow storm. This yr its in a shed off of my machinery shed. been to cold to run it, can't win  :D.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!