iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Will Sawdust Cover Glitter

Started by Magicman, November 28, 2011, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, I'm covered with glitter from helping her decorate.

I hear her calling, and I haven't finished my cup.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dale Hatfield

Nothing covers glitter. Hate the stuff. I pre scan Christmas cards for the stuff.  You will find that stuff stuck to you in places you didnt know that it could get to .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Game Of Logging trainer,  College instructor of logging/Tree Care
Chainsaw Carver

bugdust

The way the wind is blowing tonight we won't have to worry about glitter or saw dust. 
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Coon

Sawdust will definately cover glitter for the most part ..... if you have enough of it.... but then again you'll probably still have a few stragglers that will appear from time to time..... BTW do we have to change your name to Glitterman yet?   :D   :D 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

lynches lumber

The mantel looks good tho. Is that a buck stove insert there. Ive got a free stander that my dad bought new when I was a young teenager. Early 70's. I still use it as primary heat.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'll bet that stove put a cramp in Santa's entrance!

Very nice mantel Magic....gets me in the spirit.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bill Gaiche

Lookin good Mrs and Mr MM. I put lights up around the house today and wife is finishing up second Christmas tree. This is a great time of year. bg

sandhills

I have been very blessed, when decorating for Christmas (which is my wife's favorite holiday) she wants NO ONE around.  I usually get away with carrying a few boxes from the basement and then she's on a mission and you just get out of her way!  smiley_thumbsup

Magicman

Quote from: lynches lumber on November 28, 2011, 06:41:50 PM
Is that a buck stove insert there. 

No, it's a Craft insert that I bought it in 1979.  It is double walled with a poured "fire brick" floor. That Oak mantel is a full 2X8, 116" long, and was here when we bought this place.

I just thought that I was finished when I took that picture.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawdust

My wife is an avid stamper, NOTHING gets rid of glitter. Not even sawdust with a vacuum.

Sawdust
comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable.

Thank You Sponsors!