iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking at another truck!

Started by Woodhauler, November 28, 2011, 08:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

1959 B160 international with a 304 V8 4 speed with 2 speed rearend! Old fire truck just taken out of service! 2622 miles on it! Truck has no rust and is in great shape! What would you bid? This is a match to one my grandfather had on the farm when i was a little kid!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Ed_K

I looked at a 56 160 cab and chasise,all fixed up and painted for $5600.I would really like to find and afford a 1953 yr autocar or sterling.
Ed K

Autocar

Ed I know wheres theres a 1948 Autocar with a 350 cummins but the problem is it's a show truck thirty thousand plus. Theres one west of me also there asking nineteen for it compleatly restored. There classic trucks for sure. Bill
Bill

Ed_K

Thanks Autocar, I'll have to wait till business picks up before I can look at finished & ready to go trucks.It's a shock when looking at show truck prices!
Ed K

snowstorm

how about a 1970 gmc 80 series air breaks big gas v6 not to bad a shape with dump body. if someone was in to restoreing old trucks

Woodhauler

Well they opened the bids tonite so guees i will have a answer in the am!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Good Luck With It Mate I have always wanted an old 90 myself Mate   ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Woodhauler

Well i didn't get it! But the guy that vdid emailed me and wants to sell it to me. Get this,he has the same last name as the fire chief!

Autocar

Woodhauler I bought a 1960 B120 four wheel drive with a P.T.O. driven Warn winch. It had a 266 in it, I never had a better trunk in my life, it would dang near climb a tree if you wanted it to. It also was a off road fire truck later in years I pulled the tank off and made a flat bed for it. To bad International wouldn't get back into the pick up bussiness.
Bill

snowstorm

was kinda hoping he would get it. i was going to drive it home for him lites on whistel blowing. what he didnt tell is it is on an island. i hauled a load of flat rocks to that island once. the ferry turned out to be a barge lashed to a 28ft wooden lobster boat. had to be careful getting out of the truck or ya would be overboard. the rocks went to the mayer estate......goldwin mayer the movie co

Woodhauler

Still might happen! Waiting for him to email me a price!

rick f

664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

Thank You Sponsors!