iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First attempt at posting pics

Started by oakiemac, January 30, 2004, 02:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakiemac

Ok, here it goes my first attempt.

this is a picture we took before the 4th of July parade. Doesn't all that green look good.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

oakiemac

Cool! later on I'll post a few more. ;D

Oakie
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

shopteacher

Hey nice going. Now, wheres the babes in bikini's, the beer, the.. Oh sorry,  Butch thought we was on the playboy forum.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

J_T

BadDog Bad Dog Got to warm up so I can get out of here and go to work i'm talking to other folks dog. Nice piks love that weather. 8)
Jim Holloway

ScottAR

Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Jeff

Keep that butch an a tight lead or he's apt to get FIXED. I got a lota saws and know how ta use em. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shopteacher

Ooooh! he wouldn't like that. You can tell just by looking at him, he's a real ladys man.

Here he is all decked out for a night on the town.  I think he has his eye on that cute little beagle down the road.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

AtLast

Good job oakiemac....cept now Im dispisin winter all the more....ARGH...I need GREEN!!!!! :) by the way....cool truck...what year and make is that?

hawby

Hey StevieRay!

Cool truck.... and the mill is ok, too  ;D

Got the kiln cookin ! It is now 108° and only the compressor is running. I thought the heater would keep on in this cold weather...but I guess the reefer is still pretty well insulated.

NOW, I gotta get back to sawin' and get that another load ready.

hawby
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

oakiemac

Thanks for the replys, all. I promise I'll post some more pics soon! :)

The truck is a '68 International 3/4 ton 4X4, 345 v8engine. It has a large winch mounted on the front bumber. I bought it from a fire department that used it as a grass rig. It only has 11,000 miles on it. I'll post some more close ups of the truck.

Thank You Sponsors!