iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Turkey Day

Started by Bill Gaiche, November 23, 2011, 08:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gaiche

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all out there. Wishing that your tummies will be full and most of all thanks to all who keeps us safe all over the world.bg

Magicman

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mooleycow

happy thanksgiving also, may youall be safe this season.  thanks for being here.

Magicman

We had all of our family here today.  It was indeed a very good and Thankful day.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

We are just getting things ready here. The big deal won't happen until around 5 tonight.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodchuck53

We shut down here at 3pm. Good game good food and a good rest after it all. Wasn't at my land based home but spent it with all my other family at work. Hope ya'lls was good and ful-filling also.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Thank You Sponsors!