iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome Hutto Wood Products

Started by Jeff, November 15, 2011, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please Welcome Patrickhwp and Davehwp and Hutto Wood Products as our newest Forestry Forum Sponsor.   :)
www.hwpshavers.com

Hutto Wood Products builds several different types of shaving mills and also deals in used Forest Products equipment of all kinds. Please watch for news and offerings within their new sponsor board located in the sponsor news section of the Forestry Forum.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Welcome aboard guys.  Thanks for being a sponsor of the forum. 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Warbird

Banjo picker

Welcome to the Forum.  Thanks ...  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum! Thank you for your support. 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Autocar

Thankyou for your support, nice web site also, Bill.
Bill

Magicman

Welcome, Hutto Wood Products, to the Forestry Forum Family.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Marc Thornton

Wow, that s a lot of used inventory.  Didn't know of you before now.  Welcome to the forestry forum.

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Bandmill Bandit

Welcomr to the Forum. Great to have you on board!
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

davehwp

Hello Everyone. Jeff I appreciate the time you have spent with me over the last week or so getting us setup on the Forum. I don't know too many guys that take time while on a hunting vacation to do work. Your a class act and the forestry forum is a top notch forum. Patrick and I look forward to working with all of you. I appreciate the comments of our website and welcoming us to the forum.

Hutto Wood Products manufactures brand new shaving mills, log mechandizing systems, decks, conveyors, and anything else our customers would like us to custom build. We also handle used Shaving, Sawmill, Pallet, Forestry, and Woodworking Machinery. If you are looking for a machine or have a machine you would like us to help you sell call or email us anytime.

doctorb

Dave- Welcome to the Forum

Understand that Jeff has a full computer wifi system in his tree stand. 
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

chain

Very cordial welcome to "Hutto Wood Products!"

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum!

Thank you for your support.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Quote from: doctorb on November 16, 2011, 03:52:13 PM
Dave- Welcome to the Forum

Understand that Jeff has a full computer wifi system in his tree stand. 

That would  be nice. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kansas

That is quite an impressive list of used equipment on your website. Glad to see you aboard.

WildDog

Welcome HWP, I commend you on your website.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

captain_crunch

M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

CLL

Too much work-not enough pay.

Thank You Sponsors!