Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

As far as I know she may still be out there waiting for another one.  :D

Roxie

Apparently, he likes the Gator!   :D
Say when

Chuck White

Dogs can be like that, very posessive!

I have a friend who has a black lab and he (Bud) has laid claim to the passenger seat in their Rhino and he won't even let my friends wife sit in that seat.  Growls and everything.  :o
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

D Hagens

Quote from: Chuck White on November 12, 2011, 05:59:32 PM
Dogs can be like that, very posessive!

I have a friend who has a black lab and he (Bud) has laid claim to the passenger seat in their Rhino and he won't even let my friends wife sit in that seat.  Growls and everything.  :o

I need a dog like that :D :D

Bibbyman

We have a Mule.  The girls always try to get our dowg to ride along.  They can get her in it but as soon as the engine starts, she jumps out.  She'll ride in the Durango but gets all the way in the back.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Autocar

Nothing like a mans best friend  ;)
Bill

T Welsh

Bibbyman

When one of Mary's younger brothers was dating, he would take his coon dowg along as he took him everywhere.  The date complained that the dowg always set in the middle (where she wanted to be).  Mary's brother explained that the dowg had claimed that spot first.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Don_Papenburg

I had a tigger kat that liked to ride in the combine while i was doing corn. He later decided that he wanted to ride in the tractor also.
Later on I had two dump cats that liked to ride in the tractor also. As soon as I started the tractor  they would come running from the house and jump in the cab and sit on the side windows all day unless I got out then they claimed my seat .
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Carpenter

My border collie won't jump in the back of the pickup.  She will ride in the back of the pickup, but I have to lift her in.  She has no problem at all jumping in the cab though. 

Norm

Ali loves to ride in the back of my pickup or in the gator. The gator's bed is a hard coated material that she has trouble getting a grip on. I either have to back up to a hillside or lift her in. At 96lbs I usually back up to the hillside.  :D

I truly think she'd sit there for a couple of hours if I didn't make her get out just in case we'd go for another drive.

doctorb

Long ago I had a yellow lab that loved to ride in the front seat of my van.  We lived on a busy road, but this guy was smart and never crossed it.  One day we came home and he was no where to be found.  We searched everywhere, calling, calling, getting more concerned by the minute.  Got back to the house and he was sitting in the passenger seat, waiting for a ride.  I'll never forget my relief in seeing him there.  Boy, did we laugh.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

T Welsh

My dog Cole! He has been taught to stay within eye sight of me at all times,he loves to go for rides,he,s getting older now,9 years. and can still jump straight from the ground into my f-350,I help him a little for the log truck. I call him my country car alarm when he is in the trucks,I leave my wallet,cell phone and saws in the truck with no worries at all ;D Tim

Don_Papenburg

Seeing that stick in his mouth reminds me of all the dents in my facia and soffit .  My neighbors dog sparky used to come over with a stick and I would throw it as fast as I could most of the time not watching where I was throwing.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

T Welsh

That boy always has a stick in his mouth. I will throw it and he comes back with it bit in half,I tell him thats not a real stick! go get a bigger one. it kept him busy for a while,until he starts to bring back 10' branches,fence rails and 8' 2x4,s. always made me proud. :D Tim

Papa1stuff

Well ,my Kitty doesn,t go for a ride ,but he sure messes up my place to sit at the computer ;D

1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

T Welsh

Coon

Papa1stuff, you shoulda named him Tuxx.   ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Papa1stuff

His name is Felix and they do call him a tuxedo cat.
Stand him up and his belly is white !
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

DR Buck

Quote from: Norm on November 12, 2011, 04:33:11 PM
As far as I know she may still be out there waiting for another one.  :D

I can't get my beagle anywhere near my Gator.  He'd rather run ahead of or along side of it.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

dnalley

doctorb, been waiting for that relief for my yellow lab.  He's a roamer sometimes but has up to now shown up, sometimes for as much as a couple of weeks being the neighborhood stud.  Checked the animal control several times and asked around all over but no Collin.  Miss my buddy...a lot :(.  Been about six weeks or more now and like me, he's not a youngster anymore, but I still hope :-X

beenthere

Might be a neighbor got tired of his roaming around? That happens around here some.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!