iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm a dad!

Started by Dodgy Loner, November 12, 2011, 01:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgy Loner

Ellery Kate Tyson was born on 11/11/11 at 9:55 PM. She weighs 7 lbs 10 oz and she and mommy are both healthy and resting. I'm about ready for some rest myself :)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Autocar

Very happy for you,life is good  ;)
Bill

Ianab

Great news.  8)

This sort of thing is what helps make up for some of the recent bad news so many of us seem to be having.

Get that sleep while you can, it may be a valuable commodity over the next few months  :D

And yes we are slow learners and have gone back for a 2nd child ourselves. So I know EXACTLY what you have to look forward to. ;)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

fishpharmer

Congratulations Dodgy!!!!

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roxie

Wonderful news!!   Congratulations!!   8)
Say when

Meadows Miller

Gday

Dodgy That Is Awesome News and A big Congratulations to Mum n You Mate  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Best regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

zopi

Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Piston

Congrats  8)

That is great news  ;D

-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

thecfarm

Life is great. Congratulations on the baby.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tcsmpsi

I came to check the forum index to see what's happening this morning.  Scroll down to this board and see the 'I'm a Dad' heading.  As I began to click on to the board, I say to myself, 'I figure that'll be Dodgy'.    :)

My most sincere congratulations.    ;)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Mooseherder

ellmoe

Congratulations! I'm proud to share my birthday with your sweet young daughter!

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

DoubleD

Congrats!!!!  8)

Davide  ;D
Wannabe a sawmiller

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

blaze83

congratulations,

dodgy your life will never be the same, kimmy and I had our daughter, Shiloh Celeste, on July 23rd and things have been crazy good every since,  I pray for good health and blessing for you and your family,

Steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

pigman

Congratulations 8) 
I don't understand why the wife didn't wait until 11:11pm to have the baby. :D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

LeeB

Congratulations. Children are amazing things. They will bring you joy, pain, frustration, happiness, and every other emotion in the book. They are what life is all about. Good luck on your wonderous journey. It will be the most amazing one of your lifetime.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

WH_Conley

Life as you know it will never be the same.

Congratulations.
Bill

Banjo picker

Congratulations ...glad every thing went well...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Congratulation to the new family !!!  When we talked yesterday, it sounded like "Little Loner" would be a 11-11-11 baby.    :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Hey!  Another ring on the tree, congrats, that little gal has already got her fingers firmly around your heart.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!