iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Error occured

Started by woodzy88, November 04, 2011, 03:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodzy88

Hi when someone posts a youtube video sometimes I can play them and other times it comes up error occured.
I dont know if its a fault on my end or on the posting?
Can anyone help with this please.
:-\ ???
I didnt know Tom but am impressed with the respect shown by the F F members , Makes one feel like its one big family.
Great work Jeff and all those that contribute to this great forum. 8)
woodzy88

Piston

Woodzy,
Sorry I can't help with your question too much, but you hit the nail right on the head about the respect in this forum.  It's the only forum I've found where I really feel like it's a bunch of friends having discussion's in real life, as if we were sitting right next to each other! 
I also didn't personally know Tom but I feel like I did  ;D  I even told my wife I was sad over the news because I felt like a friend of mine had passed away. 

I would think it's the poster of the youtube link that causes the error but don't know for sure.
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

SwampDonkey

Server overload, unless it says the video was removed. A server will only allow so many connections at once.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!