iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Eating Sawdust

Started by DouginUtah, November 01, 2011, 01:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Paul_H

QuoteCellulose, or wood pulp, is an increasingly common food additive which allows foot to maintain a moist, smooth mouthfeel without adding sugar or fat to the product.

Might be what the Dr ordered for some of us ;D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Patty

That reminds me of a story! My grandson and I were playing in the shop this summer when he discovered the pile of sawdust under my lathe.  He touched it and spread it around some and then asked,"Can I eat this Gramma?"   

I told him "no", but now I see that I gave him wrong advice!  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

tyb525

It's nothing new, ever heard of Grits? ;D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Chris Burchfield

Roughage or fiber, I guess it's based on how fine it's ground.  It's not any worse than sawdust in my veins.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

beenthere

It is cellulose, not sawdust ;)

Similar to calling a piece of wood "lumber", and not call it a "tree".  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Kansas

I can see some possibilities with this. For instance, if you want a yellow tinge, those who cut osage orange could have a new market. I can already see Cedarman seperating the heart wood sawdust out for the red look.

And now they can have different colored grits up here. Its not just in Peru anymore!!

tractorfarmer

I remember a few years ago the rumor that they put cardboard in milkshakes at fast food restaurants. Well maybe it wasn't cardboard, but sawdust.

And I think cellulose was one of the ingredients in taco beef when that issue made the news recently.

Thank You Sponsors!